No announcement yet.

Did Melania plagerize Michelle Obama?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Typical press focusing on this meaningless issue to divert attention from the messages of the people selected to bare their hearts at the opening session.

All political events should be heard without the news analysts so the people could base and make their own judgments on what was heard. (fat chance)

Comment

I generally don't read all of one of these threads but this one caught me off guard . So if I'm reading this right some on here are defending the first lady. That floors me. Everyone is entitled to their opinion but dam is she really worth defending. She cannot produce credible proof of enrollment to either colleges she claims to have gone to. She has failed at every policy she has endorsed and you say she is a proud American, that b!tch hates this country as much as her terrorist loving Muslim husband. They together have done nothing but harm to our way of life. Ghetto hag she is but you sure have the right to defend her and aliboma just like I have the right to despise there sorry *****es

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
        This is how he got nominated
        The level of education and morality in this country is so low
        Low morality is how Clinton got nominated. What's your point?

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
          Low morality is how Clinton got nominated. What's your point?
          I was thinking BHO

Comment

I consider myself above average in booksmarts.
            I don't consider myself very smart
            What you are, obviously, is confused.

Comment

I was thinking BHO
              No, that was low education, but thanks for the set up.

Comment

Do y'all really think that all of these gaffes by the Trump campaign are just a coincidence? Every time it looks like Trump should just roll over Hillary, he or the campaign do something to derail the train. The Trump campaign has spent almost nothing (some reports say $0) on radio or tv advertising for the general election. These are not stupid people. Does this sound like someone who is REALLY trying to win an election?

Comment

First yall were yammering that Trump was a racist.

And now that his gorgeous, immigrant, racial minority, wife is front and center, you want to attack her as a, thief?

Color me unimpressed. The media can gut hook some of yall on the smallest of Trump news. I am so much more concerned about the thievery of the Clintons than I could ever be of the Trumps.

Comment

You're bending the rules.
                    That's what palgerism is.
                    I'm sorry I'm not an academic can you please define palgerism to me. I can't seem to find it in any dictionaries.

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post

And now that his gorgeous, immigrant, racial minority, wife is front and center, you want to attack her as a, thief?

Color me unimpressed. The media can gut hook some of yall on the smallest of Trump news. I am so much more concerned about the thievery of the Clintons than I could ever be of the Trumps.
                      And the lies. People need to stay on track about whats at stake.

https://www.c-span.org/video/?c46116...death-benghazi

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post

Jeb's wife is Mexican and I highly doubt she'd ever pull anything like this

Trump will lose

Comment

Originally posted by LWC View Post
                          Do y'all really think that all of these gaffes by the Trump campaign are just a coincidence? Every time it looks like Trump should just roll over Hillary, he or the campaign do something to derail the train. The Trump campaign has spent almost nothing (some reports say $0) on radio or tv advertising for the general election. These are not stupid people. Does this sound like someone who is REALLY trying to win an election?
                          You can be sure there are plants in every campaign. Project Veritas has openly proclaimed to have at least 2 operatives "at high levels" inside the Shillary camp.

Comment

All this over a speech is laughable. Is this the best you can come up with. Go back into the hole you climbed out of.

Comment

I wonder if Mrs. Trump knows how to spell plagiarized.

"The realities are that, you know, as a black man, you know, Barack can get shot going to the gas station, you know." Michelle Obama

Comment

You can bet Michelle didn't write her own speech, nor did Melania.

Hell, who knows. Trump could have hired Michelle's speech writer for Melania. It wouldn't be plagiarism then, now would it?

Comment

Working...
                                X