Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cops must admit

Total jackwagon runs his mouth

Obama: Police Can 'Make the Job of Being a Cop a Lot Safer' by Admitting Their Failures

America's police will be safer when they admit they have a problem, Pres. Obama declared on Sunday at a bilateral event with the prime minister of Spain in Madrid. Fielding a question on Sunday, July 10, about the violence against police in Dallas, Texas last week, which left five officers dead, Obama said police officers will be safer once they acknowledge their failures: "There are legitimate issues that have been raised, and there’s data and evidence to back up the concerns that are being expressed by these protesters.  "And if police organizations and departments acknowledge that there’s a problem and there’s an issue, then that, too, is going to contribute to real solutions.  And, as I said yesterday, that is what’s going to ultimately help make the job of being a cop a lot safer.  It is in the interest of police officers that their communities trust them and that the kind of rancor and suspicion that exists right now is alleviated." DONATE NOW [intermarkets_ad]

Insert a long list of words that would get me banned here: {*}£~*|%{>|!~*~€~!~%~^|€~€~€~€~€~>~£¥|\+\+\€£.

Now I'm done

Comment

He needs to worry about not screwing up instead of worrying about everyone else. I think everyone would benefit more from that. He wrote the book on failure so I guess he would know.

Comment

"O" is completely to blame for the volatile environment pervasive in this country right now. He and his administration (including next possible pres' Hillary), have been driving the mentality of the country to this point. Are there bad cops - sure, but there are ways to take care of them.

Turning the country against LEO's is not the way to get things done. "O" and his administration, with failures rife throughout the past eight years, have shattered positive race relations and are driving the country into anarchy....typical democratic party agenda - instill fear in everyone so they are dependent on the government fro everything.

My heart goes out to all LEO's.

Rant over...apologies.

Comment

Originally posted by RangerRick2012 View Post
          "O" is completely to blame for the volatile environment pervasive in this country right now. He and his administration (including next possible pres' Hillary), have been driving the mentality of the country to this point. Are there bad cops - sure, but there are ways to take care of them.

Turning the country against LEO's is not the way to get things done. "O" and his administration, with failures rife throughout the past eight years, have shattered positive race relations and are driving the country into anarchy....typical democratic party agenda - instill fear in everyone so they are dependent on the government fro everything.

My heart goes out to all LEO's.

Rant over...apologies.
          While Obama does have his part, the news media is the main culprit.

They are creating a real war out of a manufactured crisis to increase their ratings.

Comment

Law enforcement does have a problem. Not with how they enforce the law but with how they are perceived to enforce the law. When a company's brand goes bad, or a politician's reputation goes bad, what do they do? Marketing, publicity, tactical communication. They sell us what they want us to believe.

Fairly or unfairly, law enforcement is under such scrutiny by activist groups that they now have a public perception problem. Obama reinforces that implying law enforcement has created inequality. Right or wrong, the cards are stacking against law enforcement, and unless actions are taken to turn the message, they really will have a problem with how they are able to enforce the law. So, sell to BLM what they want to buy, and they shut up. Doesn't mean law enforcement itself changes.

Fight subversion with subversion.

Comment

Originally posted by txpitdog View Post
              Law enforcement does have a problem. Not with how they enforce the law but with how they are perceived to enforce the law. When a company's brand goes bad, or a politician's reputation goes bad, what do they do? Marketing, publicity, tactical communication. They sell us what they want us to believe.

Fairly or unfairly, law enforcement is under such scrutiny by activist groups that they now have a public perception problem. Obama reinforces that implying law enforcement has created inequality. Right or wrong, the cards are stacking against law enforcement, and unless actions are taken to turn the message, they really will have a problem with how they are able to enforce the law. So, sell to BLM what they want to buy, and they shut up. Doesn't mean law enforcement itself changes.

Interesting post. I need to stew on it a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by txpitdog View Post

So what exactly would you recommend selling to BLM?

You want all the police to just apologize? Do you want to tell BLM only black cops will arrest black people? What the hell could possibly be said or done that would cause BLM protesters to say oh ok and just go away?

Comment

Every time I read "BLM" I think "Bureau of Land Management"

Comment

Originally posted by Jspradley View Post
                    While Obama does have his part, the news media is the main culprit.

They are creating a real war out of a manufactured crisis to increase their ratings.
                    100% Agree, I put most of problems & division of this country on the media. I honestly feel that Obama is nothing more than a puppet for the major players in the world.

Comment

Originally posted by TacticalCowboy View Post
                      No, no. When talking about that BLM, they have to deal with white terrorist, not black victims.

Comment

Lotta black cops who voted for him are reaping what they sewed... his past was there for all to see before pulling the lever

Comment

I get more upset every day with that ridiculous person that holds the position some call a president.

For years I have simply turned the channel or muted the volume when that idiot opens his pie hole.

Comment

Originally posted by TacticalCowboy View Post
                            Makes me think bowel movement

Comment

Haha. Pie hole.

This thread needed a little humor.

Comment

Working...
                              X