Ohio will be Ugly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ohio will be Ugly

The leader of the Cleveland chapter of BLM just said, on fox business, they will not obey the police orders. They will not obey and They will not back down.. He said his people will have weapons up to and including guns.

A biker gang leaders words were that they "will be prepared and ready as well".

It's going down in Ohio. The National Gaurd should be brought in NOW...!!!!

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
    The leader of the Cleveland chapter of BLM just said, on fox business, they will not obey the police orders. They will not obey and They will not back down.. He said his people will have weapons up to and including guns.

Yup

Comment

All part of the POTUS master plan.

Comment

If they truly want anarchy, I don't think they will like the outcome.

I think they are just blowing smoke.

Comment

The National Gaurd should be brought in NOW...!!!!
          I disagree. That's just postponing the inevitable. Time to squash this & that won't happen if the NG is there.

Comment

It's going to get nasty all over our country I'm afraid.

Comment

Originally posted by brrdnk View Post
              All part of the POTUS master plan.

Yep, it's all a conspiracy carefully orchstrated and executed by the President of the United States of America. That's as absurd as saying Bush brought down the twin towers.

Comment

Originally posted by flinger View Post
                It's going to get nasty all over our country I'm afraid.
                X2 very scary times ahead for our LEO's, and everyone.

Comment

Well if they blatantly break the law and are told to do something and disobey orders and get shot and die I don't want to hear any racism bullcrap. They already know the consequences and it sounds like they don't care. Good!....Shoot 'em up.

Comment

Originally posted by meangreen04 View Post
                    Yep, it's all a conspiracy carefully orchstrated and executed by the President of the United States of America. That's as absurd as saying Bush brought down the twin towers.
                    Your first sentence is spot on.

Comment

Nah - they are going to let the UN troops handle it. Sorry ttaxidermy - just yanking your tinfoil coated chain.

Comment

Your first sentence is spot on.
                        Agreed. I called that @ the beginning of his 2nd term. He was talking crazy talk way back then but nobody was paying attention/picking up on it.

Comment

Originally posted by LFD2037 View Post
                          Agreed. I called that @ the beginning of his 2nd term. He was talking crazy talk way back then but nobody was paying attention/picking up on it.
                          So he can institute marshal law. It's all coming together for him.

Comment

who the hell do you think is keeping this crap stirred up?

Comment

Bring in the water cannons and release the dogs. Rubber bullets and bean bag shot until the first live round is fired at police then live ammo

Comment

Working...
                              X