Citizen Militia a possibility?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Citizen Militia a possibility?

With all the evil crap happening here and overseas I actually wouldn't be surprised if a citizen led militia took up arms and took to the streets to "clean house". I'd prefer if our government took a more decisive hand in stabilizing things but it looks more and more like it isn't going to happen. That both scares and angers me. Most of the folks I know in person and online are hard working country folks and what I consider the backbone of this nation. To a man/woman they are fed up and over the past decade or so have amassed a considerable amount of arms and ammunition and the training they feel they need to stand up for this great nation on the home front.

I hope it doesn't come to this but every day it seems more plausible. A lot of the people I know that carry have even started to remain armed (concealed) even in places that are currently illegal to do so on the basis that the "bad guys" don't bother following the law anyway. Tomorrow is supposed to be a day of hate towards folks in certain occupations and certain colors of skin and I wrestle with the decision to carry where I know I shouldn't and risk legal ramifications or risk injury/death.

I fear that the path has already been laid and there isn't any sane way of changing course left.

Richard.

It's very possible.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

House does need a good cleaning

Comment

Originally posted by Junkers88 View Post

I hope it doesn't come to this but every day it seems more plausible. A lot of the people I know that carry have even started to remain armed (concealed) even in places that are currently illegal to do so on the basis that the "bad guys" don't bother following the law anyway. Tomorrow is supposed to be a day of hate towards folks in certain occupations and certain colors of skin and I wrestle with the decision to carry where I know I shouldn't and risk legal ramifications or risk injury/death.
        Can you elaborate on what tomorrow is?

But as for carrying, I'm licensed and just don't. When I have in the past I didn't really care if the law said I could or not as I figured the only way I'm gonna get caught it would have been worth it. Obviously metal detectors and such would thwart that decision but you know what I mean.

Comment

Why is it we call each other brother in uniform but when we take it off we mysteriously take sides? I'm truley shaken and fear for our nation. If I call you brother or sister it's because we've stood hand in hand and shoulder to shoulder.

Comment

Originally posted by Junkers88 View Post
            With all the evil crap happening here and overseas I actually wouldn't be surprised if a citizen led militia took up arms and took to the streets to "clean house". I'd prefer if our government took a more decisive hand in stabilizing things but it looks more and more like it isn't going to happen. That both scares and angers me. Most of the folks I know in person and online are hard working country folks and what I consider the backbone of this nation. To a man/woman they are fed up and over the past decade or so have amassed a considerable amount of arms and ammunition and the training they feel they need to stand up for this great nation on the home front.

I fear that the path has already been laid and there isn't any sane way of changing course left.

Richard.
            Biggest problem with this is obama will order air strikes against the militia.

The police depts in OH have been ordered to stand down during the GOP convention. This will force the GOP to provide their own security, at which time the OH police forces will be ordered to protect the LWL protester.

Comment

There will never be a U.S. Pilot or Soldier ever knowingly fire on there own people or soil. The Police will not follow such directive either. If it's private security that is required than look no further than veterans to provide said security. It's our country folks not the politicians nor the Elites. I swore an oath to defend our Constitution against all enemies foreign and DOMESTIC. Don't fall for the mindless banter. Stay vigilant.

Comment

Originally posted by BenBen View Post
                There will never be a U.S. Pilot or Soldier ever knowingly fire on there own people or soil. The Police will not follow such directive either. If it's private security that is required than look no further than veterans to provide said security. It's our country folks not the politicians nor the Elites. I swore an oath to defend our Constitution against all enemies foreign and DOMESTIC. Don't fall for the mindless banter. Stay vigilant.
                I really wish I could believe this. I know most wont but some will.
                We have, without a doubt, been infiltrated...

It is our country though. Its a ****ing shame that so few are able to dangle so many like puppets on a string...

Comment

I knew I was not going to like Obama the first go round. I REALLY knew I would not like him the second go round. But I never dreamed that it would be this bad now.

You just cannot screw things up this bad on accident. We have allowed the fox to guard the hen house.

Comment

Originally posted by M.E.B. View Post
                    I knew I was not going to like Obama the first go round. I REALLY knew I would not like him the second go round. But I never dreamed that it would be this bad now.

You just cannot screw things up this bad on accident. We have allowed the fox to guard the hen house.
                    No accident.. Its all by design and he's not done yet...

Comment

Obama signed the UN policing agreement. Our troops won't have to do it. Liberals have pushed us to the brink of destruction. War is coming to America.

Isis spelled backwards is SISI.

Comment

Carrying in places that are not legal is only a problem if you get caught. Which if you are properly concealing then no one should know anyway.

I'd rather be tried by 12 than carried by 6 is my belief on this.

Comment

[ame="http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YX95QSKBODo"]Crosby,Stills,nash and Young Four dead in ohio - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by Thumper View Post
                            Biggest problem with this is obama will order air strikes against the militia.

The police depts in OH have been ordered to stand down during the GOP convention. This will force the GOP to provide their own security, at which time the OH police forces will be ordered to protect the LWL protester.
                            My Cousin is a Sheriff in OH and no "stand down" order has been given.

Comment

Originally posted by 91cavgt View Post
                              Carrying in places that are not legal is only a problem if you get caught. Which if you are properly concealing then no one should know anyway.

I'd rather be tried by 12 than carried by 6 is my belief on this.
                              I agree with your statement^^^^

Comment

Working...
                              X