Why everyone needs to vote

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why everyone needs to vote

Some people have brought up the fact that they won't vote for the Republican nominee (Trump) because it is not the man they wanted. I just want to put something in perspective. Please read this all the way through and send it to every “doubting Thomas” that you think will not vote…Please!

Justice Scalia's seat is vacant.
    Ginsberg is 82 years old
    Kennedy is 79
    Breyer is 77
    Thomas is 67.
    Nowadays, the data shows that the average age of a Supreme Court retirement or death occurs after 75.

These are 5 vacancies that will likely come up over the next 4-8 years. The next President will have the power to potentially create a 7-2 Supreme Court skewed in their ideology.

Think about that... 7-2.

If the next President appoints 5 young justices, it will guarantee control of the Supreme Court for an entire generation. And 7-2 decisions will hold up much more over time than 5-4 decisions which are viewed as lacking in mandate.

Hillary has made it clear she will use the Supreme Court to go after the 2nd Amendment. She has literally said that the Supreme Court was wrong in its Heller decision stating that the Court should overturn and remove the individual right to keep and bear arms. Period.

Anyone and Everyone who is saying that they won't vote for one candidate or the other if they are the GOP nominee, please realize this. Hear this! If Hillary Clinton wins and gets to make these appointments, you likely will never see another conservative victory at the Supreme Court level for the rest of your life. Ever.
    Whoever is the GOP nominee ... go VOTE for the GOP Nominee!
    Remember Romney? Three million conservatives who had voted for McCain did not cast a vote for Romney (for whatever reason) .... and the result was four additional years of B.H.O.

AND ONE FINAL THOUGHT, she's already on the record as saying that her buddy, B.H.O. "would make a great Supreme Court Justice."

Great point. Trump should be driving that home! Ginsberg said she'd move out of the country if Trump won.....there's another positive note for voting for Trump

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
      Great point. Trump should be driving that home! Ginsberg said she'd move out of the country if Trump won.....there's another positive note for voting for Trump
      X2

Comment

God help us if she wins
        My kids will have no idea what America once was

Comment

Think of it this way--"I'm not voting for Trump, I'm voting against the other candidate."

Comment

This is where I'm at.I'm not voting for President I'm voting for the Supreme Court.

DJ

Comment

Up to vote

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                God help us if she wins
                I worry for my grandkids . There is just too much at stake to not vote !

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                  God help us if she wins
                  Sad but true!!!

Comment

Anti-hillary all the way

Comment

Both of these people will be bad for our country.

Comment

Everyone keeps saying how bad Hillary will be, all the while putting faith in a man that many of us believe has the potential to be even more dangerous. While Trump's list released back in May appears to be a decent one, I fall in line with that agree with Erick Erickson who said “He will waffle, he will backtrack, and he simply cannot be believed.” Both Hillary and Trump are awful choices.

I don't trust Hillary, I don't trust Trump. Ben Sasse wrote an excellent article recently discussing the fact that character still matters to some, and should to all.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	okfine.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	44.6 KB
ID:	24452573

Comment

Nov come early

Comment

Originally posted by Jason View Post
                              Everyone keeps saying how bad Hillary will be, all the while putting faith in a man that many of us believe has the potential to be even more dangerous. While Trump's list released back in May appears to be a decent one, I fall in line with that agree with Erick Erickson who said “He will waffle, he will backtrack, and he simply cannot be believed.” Both Hillary and Trump are awful choices.

I don't trust Hillary, I don't trust Trump. Ben Sasse wrote an excellent article recently discussing the fact that character still matters to some, and should to all.
                              Yep.
                              My Flickr Photos

Comment

Working...
                              X