This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PACE Rules of Engagement

For those of you that don't know, the wonderful creators of this site have created an ignore list. So if you are ever tired reading about my shoe post, bobs BBQ /slayer post, or Aggie homers( there's a bunch of them[emoji8]) use the ignore function.

If you chose not to use the ignore function Ragin has a really warm blanket he is willing to share in Antartica.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Black Ice; 07-20-2016, 11:29 PM.

Comment

Thanks Michael. I too think it is good to have a forum such as this. I apologize for using some of the "name" words you reference... Hadn't thought about some as real negatives since they are so commonly used, but then again, this site is not the norm and thankful for that.

There is one thing that I would love to see happen and that is the ability to recognize in the settings if someone is on a member's "Ignore" list, when they are quoted, they also do not show up... That ignore function has made things much more peaceful for me!

Comment

Mario Puzo, through his character Don Corleone - the Godfather, wrote: "Never hate your enemies, it affects your judgment".

Sadly, and for far too long, the descriptors our "enemies" and politicians, or aspiring politicians - are synonymous.

Most of the membership will understand the wisdom of Puzo's / the Godfather's statement, once reminded. But it will go straight over the heads of many, where it will continue to dangle throughout their lives.

I simply mention it.
        Bob Lee

Comment

Very good guidelines, Michael!

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
            For those of you that don't know, the wonderful creators of this site have created an ignore list. So if you are ever tired reading about my shoe post, bobs BBQ /slayer post, or Aggie homers( there's a bunch of them[emoji8]) use the ignore function.

If you chose not to use the ignore function Ragin has a really warm blanket he is willing to share in Antartica.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Reminder:
            This IGNORE FUNCTION is not totally effective if you losers don't stop quoting the troll that gets placed on it.

Just Say No to Quotes.

Comment

Does anybody actually enforce these rules? Or are they just posted as a formality?

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Thank you.
                Finally read these guidelines. Yes Sir we should be kind and respect to one another. That ain't the real world. People are mean and hateful. There are bullies. Everything is not beautiful. I refuse to be PC. If this is how a political forum is run I'm out.
                Semper fi.
                God bless.

Comment

Originally posted by texaspacker View Post
                  Thank you.
                  Finally read these guidelines. Yes Sir we should be kind and respect to one another. That ain't the real world. People are mean and hateful. There are bullies. Everything is not beautiful. I refuse to be PC. If this is how a political forum is run I'm out.
                  Semper fi.
                  God bless.
                  TBH is in fact beautiful ...

Comment

Great informative, Michael

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
                      Top...a few have missed this.
                      Ya think some? Take a look at the political memes thread lmao

Comment

Maybe admin should revisit it's own rules in particular #5.

Comment

Originally posted by slicktricker View Post
                          Maybe admin should revisit it's own rules in particular #5.
                          I encourage you to:
                          1. Self evaluate with regard to #5
                          2. Study up on #7
                          3. Review this original post regarding PACE...and particularly the last sentence https://discussions.texasbowhunter.c...80&postcount=1
                          My Flickr Photos

Comment

It appears this thread needs a revisit.
                            Please read, or reread (as the case may be), all points carefully.

Comment

Working...
                            X