Soith Texas rain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Big Mike M View Post
    FarmLogs said we got 2"s but my ranch manager said we got 3.5"s. He lives on the ranch so I trust him over FarmLogs.
    Great start to the year.
    Last edited by dc1986; 03-05-2017, 12:54 PM.

Comment

According to the map posted, our place in Pleasanton got 1- 2 inches. It's kinda between yellow and orange.

Comment

Originally posted by Brute Killer View Post
        According to the map posted, our place in Pleasanton got 1- 2 inches. It's kinda between yellow and orange.

The map I posted earlier was from 2/20, this is today's map....

Comment

Karnes/live oak county line got 3 inches

Comment

Just talked w neighbor and he reported 1.1" Big Wells.
            Radar estimate on NOAA showed 1/2"
            Seems like the right conditions this year for good rain in my area don't come together until the storms get to I 35 from West to East.

Comment

Originally posted by TexasTK View Post
              Just talked w neighbor and he reported 1.1" Big Wells.

Radar estimate on NOAA showed 1/2"

Seems like the right conditions this year for good rain in my area don't come together until the storms get to I 35 from West to East.

SW Dimmit county is DRY!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Peyton View Post
                The map I posted earlier was from 2/20, this is today's map....

Then add at least another inch!
                Tanks will be running over. They were full thru the winter (mostly).

Comment

Western Goliad County had 1.29"-1.34" yesterday. I have not heard what about northern Live Oak County yet, but radar showed 1.5" to 3" depending on location.

Comment

I always match what FarmLogs says with my guage. Have been doing that for a year and so far have never been more than 1/8 inch apart.

Comment

We always need the rain

Comment

Originally posted by djohnson View Post
                        I always match what FarmLogs says with my guage. Have been doing that for a year and so far have never been more than 1/8 inch apart.
                        Is everyone having these kind of results with farm logs ? Just curious as I just got set up using it. Are there any other apps that do the same thing?

Comment

Originally posted by Cull hunter View Post
                          Is everyone having these kind of results with farm logs ? Just curious as I just got set up using it. Are there any other apps that do the same thing?

Sometimes it is high, sometimes low. I think FarmLogs is accurate on average.

Comment

I have used Farm Logs for about 4 yrs now. Sometimes it is right on the money and others it is off. This time I had 1.34" and 1.29" in my gauges and FL showed .74" for my whole place. This is the worst it has been in 4 yrs. It showed 1.4" for Live Oak County and I had 1.3" in the gauge.

Comment

why is my app on my phone showing different results than on my I pad?

Any suggestions?

Comment

why is my app on my phone showing different results than on my I pad?

Any suggestions?
                                thats a question for Siri lol

Comment

Working...
                                X