Kerry: Air conditioners as big a threat as ISIS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kerry: Air conditioners as big a threat as ISIS

Just when you think these left wing loons can't get any more off their mark.
    Maybe he has a brain tumor or something.
    Secretary of State John Kerry said in Vienna on Friday that air conditioners and refrigerators are as big of a threat to life as the threat of terrorism posed by groups like the Islamic State.

Did air conditioners kill 81 people today? Because ISIS killed 80 today, so.............
    He is as ignorant as all.

Comment

If he wants all out war come on down to Texas and start taking folks air conditioners. Most people won't fight to save their constitutional rights, but they **** sure will fight to save AC!!!

Comment

I read that too...you can be assured a hillary presidency will have more of the same attacks using the regulatory agencies to continue to our downfall. The whole politics of using global warming to push an agenda (follow the money) has gotten out of control.

Comment

And refrigerators...

Please post political and non-hunting current events to this forum. Personal attacks and disrespect in posting will not be tolerated.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill M View Post
            Yeah, there goes your cold beer unless you can afford a Yeti.
            Next we lose our heat.
            Right now I'm losing my mind.

Comment

He is almost right! If our air conditioner was to go out this time of year my wife would be shooting, running over and blowing up people within hours!!!

Comment

They could do with more a/c in the middle east.

Comment

Wow.

Comment

Not everybody has or can afford air conditioning. I feel a little guilty laying up in my cool casa. But not guilty enough to turn it off.

Comment

Didn't Kerry get called out for making stuff up before by fellow vets ?
                      Maybe it just easier to attack AC units than real terrorist.

Comment

We went camping this weekend in Lockhart and I would gladly hug, and buy an beer for who ever invented the AC. We had some friends sleeping in tents and invited their 17 year old son to stay with us in the pop-up. His statement to his dad the next day pretty well summed it up. He said, "Dad it's a lot like tent camping but with comfort."

Comment

Working...
                        X