No announcement yet.

What Happens if Trump actually Wins?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As a platoon sergeant I know many things and I am an expert in a few areas. I don't know it all. There are specialties in my platoon and I leave those jobs to those who know them. A leader organizes the team and gets the job done, regardless of his knowledge on every facet. Although, he should be informed.

Isis spelled backwards is SISI.

Comment

My hope and dream is if elected he installs a complete new justice department right down to every last attorneys general and a complete clean out of the FBI and IRS. Next is that he turns them all loose on Hillary and gives her what she truly deserves.

Comment

Originally posted by Neck View Post
        To answer the original question... what happens if Trump actually wins? Hillary loses. I'm good with that.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk
        Winner!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Neck View Post
          To answer the original question... what happens if Trump actually wins? Hillary loses. I'm good with that.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk
          I am too.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny View Post
            I wish I could see into Donald Trump's heart like you believe you can. lol Get a good night's sleep bud.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
            That's just it, we don't have to see into his heart. He's laid it all out, publicly, for multiple decades of his adult life.

Comment

Joshua do u know him personally. I have a very good friend that was a very bad person for his whole life. Into drugs and in and out of jail nonstop. Two years ago his wife was killed by a gang member looking for the money he was owed for the drugs. Completely changed his life. Works nonstop now and donates most of his free time to boys and girls clubs. Trust my five year old daughter with him but I guess that I shouldn't do that since he has laid it all out publicly for decades how bad he was. I guess I can give trump that chance also. I know what Hillary wants to do. U act like u can tell the future and know how bad trump will be. U spouted out he had no chance to win the republican nominee. Maybe u don't know as much as u think u do. All I can do is hope he will do a few of the things he says.

Comment

Originally posted by Bowtech Shooter View Post
                Joshua do u know him personally. I have a very good friend that was a very bad person for his whole life. Into drugs and in and out of jail nonstop. Two years ago his wife was killed by a gang member looking for the money he was owed for the drugs. Completely changed his life. Works nonstop now and donates most of his free time to boys and girls clubs. Trust my five year old daughter with him but I guess that I shouldn't do that since he has laid it all out publicly for decades how bad he was. I guess I can give trump that chance also. I know what Hillary wants to do. U act like u can tell the future and know how bad trump will be. U spouted out he had no chance to win the republican nominee. Maybe u don't know as much as u think u do. All I can do is hope he will do a few of the things he says.
                Your hope indicates you believe there is a good chance he will not do some of the things he says. As long as you're going into it eyes wide open and feeling he is more than likely dishonest but we may get lucky and he'll actually keep a few promises, then whatever. If you're good with that, ok.

By the way, when I see any change in him at all that looks sincere, I will be more than happy to reconsider my views on him, regardless of his past. To this point, he looks to me like the exact same self-absorbed, egotistical narcissist, pathological liar he ever was.

Comment

Working...
                X