No announcement yet.

Good speech

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do you guys listen to that junk? Don't we all know it's like running for high school class president where they say nothing but lies?

Serious question. Does anyone believe anything any politician says?

Comment

Sounded like he was running for County Sherriff. Painting the US and the world in a sad state, but he will save us all. HE will make it right. (Tongue in cheek)

The days of Teddy Roosevelt speeches have been over. Carry a big stick, BS. We've had the big stick. Trump makes it seem like if he has it, it's going to be a magic wand.

I feel sorry for him. I see his passion. It's there, but he comes off as he is the one that is going to fix it All.

I think his line about not being PC is irresponsible. I think it will draw out humanities evil side. PC is a checks and balances. It's what helps us refrain from negativity. I'm not blind. It's out there and people will continue to not be PC, but to promote it is dangerous.

Comment

Not one word about religious liberty (except allowing pastors to admonish congregations who to vote for and still maintain tax exempt status), not one mention of protecting the unborn, not one mention of small government, but other than that Trump is gonna fix everything with law and order...believe me.

Not one single detail of how he will do anything other than he's gonna do it and it's gonna be great...Believe me!

Comment

I liked his speech. He at least called out Hilliar which the press won't do. Folks need to wake up and vote for Trump or the Supreme Court will be a mess for a looong time!

Comment

He sounds tolerable when he sticks to the prepared material and speaks in broad, general terms.

His speech in 6 words:

"Everything is broken, I'll fix it'

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

It was not horrible. Not GREAT but better than 90% of what he has done, but it was definitely gloom & doom. I was glad that the talking heads even recognized that the teleprompter really kept him presidential and focused.
              RIGHT NOW, he is on FOX rambling aimlessly AGAIN! Geezus, would his VP tap him on the shoulder to STOP rambling. This off the cuff talk that is on TV now is gonna bite him in the butt............just STOP TALKING.........please! I am embarrassed sitting here all by myself listening to this Ted Cruz rant.

Comment

I literally can only listen to him for a few minutes at a time before I have to get up and breathe.

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
                  I literally can only listen to him for a few minutes at a time before I have to get up and breathe.
                  I know! And Clinton is even worse once she gets to yelling!

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                    Hillary doesn't yell. She screeches. And sometimes she barks.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                      I hate it when she starts shouting..........sounds like an old shrew.

Comment

Working...
                      X