Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Go Trump!!!!!!

Comment

That was a great speech by trump! Time for everybody to get on board, the future of the country is at stake! Anybody who stands by and allows Hillary to get elected is either a straight up liberal or un American.

Comment

CNN's commentary is rather entertaining

Comment

Originally posted by doppelganger View Post
          CNN's commentary is rather entertaining
          I wouldn't know

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
            I wouldn't know
            know your enemy sir

If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle. - Sun Tzu

Comment

It is hard to believe how CNN is portraying his speech. In some respects they have become more biased than MSNBC.

Comment

Originally posted by ttechdallas View Post
                It is hard to believe how CNN is portraying his speech. In some respects they have become more biased than MSNBC.
                C linton

N ews

N etwork

Comment

I'm confused. What does the Q in LGBTQ stand for?

I'm still watching but think he's hitting on some very important issues that affect all our lives.

Comment

Originally posted by Froggy View Post

I'm still watching but think he's hitting on some very important issues that affect all our lives.
                    queer

Comment

Abc news "all bout clinton" just said most pathetic speech ever.

When he is radical he gets trashed. He gives a serious and controlled speech he gets bashed. Major networks have their minds made up no matter what. Probably because they do not like what he says about them.

Comment

Originally posted by ttechdallas View Post
                        This is my first post in this forum. Not just this thread.

The NPR peeps are the same way. That was all that is available for those who don't have cable or satellite in this area. Thankfully, there has been live internet feed available. I've kept the TV on while watching it on the web too. Some TV scenes just disappeared during a speech and made to look natural with the speaker continuing. But on the web, you saw what was edited out. I have watched it all week. I noticed that some speakers were not covered by TV/NPR media either. And some speakers were cut short for "commentary" by NPR/media peeps for their own agenda. Or because they did not want their viewers to see it.

But as stated by several of the speakers in this convention this week, the media will twist it for their own agenda. And for the agenda of the other party.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                          Abc news "all bout clinton" just said most pathetic speech ever.

When he is radical he gets trashed. He gives a serious and controlled speech he gets bashed. Major networks have their minds made up no matter what. Probably because they do not like what he says about them.
                          Exactly.

It's a tough row to hoe when the mainstream media is 90% in the bag for the democrats and they control how the news is presented.

I flipped around immediately after the speech and all of the networks had liberally stacked panels that were trashing Trump. With the exception of FoxNews.

I'm especially disgusted with CNN. They had 6 left-wing and communist (Van Jones) panelists against 2 Trump supporters who couldn't get a word in edge-wise.

All those networks spin it to the left. That influence is hard to overcome, but I still believe.

Comment

anyone here still have any doubts as to who controls the media, and hence your "information?"

Comment

Originally posted by Froggy View Post

When Trump included the "Q" my first thought was he's going to get toasted because he botched LGBT. I even asked my wife what the Q meant. She didn't know so I googled it.

Q= queer and questioning.

Queer is a universal term describing any sexual preference except heterosexual.

Questioning describes those who are unsure of their sexual preference.

Comment

Working...
                              X