How is this discriminatory?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How is this discriminatory?

It really amazes me the level that the Democrats will go to.
    https://www.texastribune.org/2016/07...exas-voter-id/.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Absolutely crazy. If you are a legal citizen its not difficult to get an ID. It does require you to put forth a little effort. I guess it discriminates against illegals.

Comment

The comments in this artical are mind blowing!

Comment

This decision has nothing to do with constitutionality and everything to do with ensuring voter fraud will go unprosecuted. Requiring voter IDs is the epitome of constitutionality, as it ensures that only constitutionally eligible individuals have the right to vote.
        period

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
          Absolutely crazy. I guess it discriminates against illegals.

I think you hit the nail on the head !!!!!!!

Comment

Hard to believe that Judges have gone this far off track. The appointed makeup of the 5th is 14 reps and 8 dems. Seems like a lot of the rep nominees have been overcome with John Roberts disease.

Comment

Originally posted by Tmag View Post
              Seems like a lot of the rep nominees have been overcome with John Roberts disease.

I know this is serious stuff but that right there is funny

Comment

wait til Hillary appoints her supreme court justices.......

Comment

Originally posted by sasquatch View Post
                  wait til Hillary appoints her supreme court justices.......
                  Bingo!

Comment

I don't know why so may Rep. voted this as 'discriminatory'. It's not at all. Matter of fact, in the state of Texas if you're 18 or older, aren't you required by law to have on you some form of government issued identification???? If so, then that right there covers any bit of discrimination that there could be. One law says you have to have it but the 'voter' law throws the original law out the window????

Comment

Originally posted by LFD2037 View Post
                      I don't know why so may Rep. voted this as 'discriminatory'. It's not at all. Matter of fact, in the state of Texas if you're 18 or older, aren't you required by law to have on you some form of government issued identification???? If so, then that right there covers any bit of discrimination that there could be. One law says you have to have it but the 'voter' law throws the original law out the window????
                      I'm pretty positive the answer is no. if it was an affirmative it would be the most ridiculous law, well close to it, on the books.

Comment

"We are extremely pleased with this outcome. This law will no longer prevent eligible voters from casting a ballot this November," attorney Gerry Herbert, a member of the legal team that challenged the law, said following Wednesday's ruling.

How the heck do you know they are eligible voters if you can't ID or vet them in some way???
                        Last edited by Neck; 07-21-2016, 10:45 AM.

Comment

Yeah, once again it seems to me like it is legislation from the courts.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Comment

Illegals have no constitutional rights--they are reserved for US citizens. Thus, you should have to prove you are a citizen to vote IMO.

Comment

Picture ID needed to cash welfare checks and buy cigarettes and booze and even to pawn stuff they stole out of your vehicle last nite but not to vote. What pray tell are these poor leaches on society gonna do?

Comment

Working...
                              X