X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BLM

Blue Lives Matter
    Biker Lives Matter

Stinkbelky is now in the fetal position.

"Cry havoc, and let slip the dogs of war!"

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
      BLM

Blue Lives Matter
      Biker Lives Matter

Stinkbelky is now in the fetal position.

Comment

So many people talking about martial law and they can't even spell it. We're all just so useful...

Comment

Just how many of the freeloader , welfare raised a-- holes are registered to vote . While they are causing problems in the streets I hope someone is at their mailbox stealing their welfare check and food stamps.

Comment

Originally posted by Me and Sally View Post
            Just how many of the freeloader , welfare raised a-- holes are registered to vote . While they are causing problems in the streets I hope someone is at their mailbox stealing their welfare check and food stamps.
            They automated all that stuff so they don't have to walk to the mailbox in this oppressive heat.

Comment

Originally posted by stinkbelly View Post
              I hate it when people abbreviate everything. Especially when the abbreviation is already taken.

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

I hate TLA's also.

Comment

Originally posted by meangreen04 View Post
                Yep, it's all a conspiracy carefully orchstrated and executed by the President of the United States of America. That's as absurd as saying Bush brought down the twin towers.
                it may not be part of a "Plan" but if you don't think this is being fostered by obama then you haven't been listening to his rhetoric. His message to BLM has been clear, "we support you". now his asz is in a sling because the folks at BLM are listening and acting.

Comment

If common sense prevailed in America we wouldn't have Obama as potus and still be blaming Bush for Clinton's failures as well as things to come.

Comment

Originally posted by meangreen04 View Post
                    Yep, it's all a conspiracy carefully orchstrated and executed by the President of the United States of America. That's as absurd as saying Bush brought down the twin towers.
                    Exactly

Comment

Originally posted by arrowsmack324 View Post
                      So many people talking about martial law and they can't even spell it. We're all just so useful...
                      A provost Marshall is a martial Marshall

Comment

How does the ignore list work? How do you know if your on someones?

Comment

Working...
                        X