• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by txpitdog View Post

Comment

Originally posted by fox1 View Post
      To me its very simple

Nothing that the POTUS has done is accidental, this back lash is the end result that he wanted. I believe the man is steeped in Marxist thought and this is only stepping stones to a total power grab.

Why does he want absolute power ? Why has anyone in history ever wanted to control the masses ?

You don't have to look very far into resent history to see examples of what this kind of mentality leads too.
      Call me paranoid or whatever label you can come up with but we are heading towards a total train wreck.

Comment

He is such a POS, bigot, and racist.

Comment

These last 8 yrs will go down as our country's darkest in history no doubt. But it may not be over.

Comment

I think the Dallas Chief had an excellent idea... Hire more blacks and let them patrol the black communities. It won't solve all but it would help. But bottom line this president is the cause of this racial divide . He has the influence to stop it but he continues to throw fuel to the fire.

Comment

Originally posted by txpitdog View Post
              Law enforcement does have a problem. Not with how they enforce the law but with how they are perceived to enforce the law. When a company's brand goes bad, or a politician's reputation goes bad, what do they do? Marketing, publicity, tactical communication. They sell us what they want us to believe.

Fairly or unfairly, law enforcement is under such scrutiny by activist groups that they now have a public perception problem. Obama reinforces that implying law enforcement has created inequality. Right or wrong, the cards are stacking against law enforcement, and unless actions are taken to turn the message, they really will have a problem with how they are able to enforce the law. So, sell to BLM what they want to buy, and they shut up. Doesn't mean law enforcement itself changes.

Fight subversion with subversion.
              You live in fantasy land. The BLM animals aren't trying to "fix" anything. They won't ever be satisfied to a point where they "shut up."

And no, the cops won't have a problem enforcing the law. The squeaky wheel gets the grease every time.

Comment

F U Obama

Comment

Working...
                X