Child support question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Child support question

I just made my last child support payment. Now is there anything I need to do, like contact the Attorney Generals office or anything else??

Originally posted by RobinHood View Post
    I just made my last child support payment. Now is there anything I need to do, like contact the Attorney Generals office or anything else??
    I would call them to make sure everything is up to snuff. I called when my son graduated just to make sure they said I didnt have to do anything. Congrats on the pay raise.

Comment

If it's not set up through the attorney general, I'd assume you need to keep proof. I'm not in that situation, but I've heard stories from buddies. just make sure you have proof.

Comment

Originally posted by RobinHood View Post
        Buy a Corvette.

Comment

Originally posted by MisterSanders View Post
          If it's not set up through the attorney general, I'd assume you need to keep proof. I'm not in that situation, but I've heard stories from buddies. just make sure you have proof.

Yes it's set up through them. At least that's where I've been sending all these payments to.
          My sister said she thought they will send out a letter to me, but I'm not sure what address they have. I've already been remarried and divorced again since then and have moved about 3 times. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
            Buy a Corvette.

Haha
            I wish!

Comment

You need to contact them probably should have already done it. They may still take it out for a few weeks until it's all processed.

Comment

Splurge......Buy some Keystone, and some steak, and some fast food with pickles......and some deer corn and go hunting finally.....

oh wait!...

Comment

Call them and provide paperwork to your employer to stop garnishment asap if you have that.

Comment

I would be calling make dang sure the money didn't come out of my check the next pay day.

I would then go buy a boat.

Comment

I don't ever call regarding anything legal or financial. Certified mail. Good luck.

Comment

The money was not taken out of my checks. I sent it in via bank bill pay.

Comment

I have a cigar I'm saving for that day. Congrats to you sir.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                            Splurge......Buy some Keystone, and some steak, and some fast food with pickles......and some deer corn and go hunting finally.....

oh wait!...

I think I may do that
                            Minus the pickles, of course.

Comment

Go have another kid an start the process all over again

Just joking.

Congratulations on sticking it out.

Comment

Working...
                              X