• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats!

Comment

got your PM thanks

Comment

Congrats....

Our group will be there on Easter Weekend.
        We have been going for several years and enjoy ourselves every time.

Fun place!!!

Comment

I've only had one experience like yours and If If Thompson maintains coordination/control and people respect each other ... Not a problem. Thompson was not there and a young "Guide" was , So things didn't go good.
          Couple of things that dissappoint me over the years; 1) People not cleaning-up after themselves (Camp Area & Stands) and 2) Nobody should have an "Adult Drink" and a weapon at the same time. Don't mind drinking a few but drinking and hunting at the sametime shouldn't go together.

Comment

Originally posted by Patriot-2000 View Post
            I've only had one experience like yours and If If Thompson maintains coordination/control and people respect each other ... Not a problem. Thompson was not there and a young "Guide" was , So things didn't go good.
            Couple of things that dissappoint me over the years; 1) People not cleaning-up after themselves (Camp Area & Stands) and 2) Nobody should have an "Adult Drink" and a weapon at the same time. Don't mind drinking a few but drinking and hunting at the sametime shouldn't go together.
            I agree with you. I wish Thompson would take a credit card for the deposit then he could charge a " clean up" fee if people didnt clean up camp when they left. I think that would make the camp alot better and stop the "snowball" effect of people finding it dirty then thinking it is ok to leave it even worse or just as bad. As far as drinking goes, people just have to be smart and responsible, the problem there is that you dont know if someone is doing that. I dont have a problem with having a couple cool ones while sitting in the blind in the afternoon (you can probably see that in my picture) but I would be a little nervous of someone walking around spot/stalking with a buzz, especially if I was doing the same nearby

Comment

huntindude,

I can't agree with you more, especially with the "Adult Beverages" (Hope you didn't take Offense) . I've seen some scary things happen with Irresponsible drinking/hunting - I usually wear some Blaze Orange when stalking. I usually go the 1st weekend of Deer seaon but this year it didn't work. It's usually a small group of only 6-10 because most are Deer Hunting.

Comment

Working...
              X