Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the help folks

Comment

It should be around 3 to 1 water to sugar during breeding and for the rest of the summer 4 to 1. In regards to the dead bird, I am pretty sure its an Indigo Bunting, but hard to tell from that pic.

Comment

Thanks for posting, been needing to put some fluid in my feeders.

Comment

Got two of them this week.

Comment

They're everywhere right now at our place in Mills co.

Comment

Originally posted by Buck-N-Rut View Post
              I know they have to be here now but they arent touching my feeder. Anybody seeing a bunch. Just curious. Im trying to set my game camera up by my feeder to try and get some cool pictures.
              You know they say they are here year round. I have 3 on my feeder.
              If you just put it up or filled it. Give it a week. They will find it.

From the Pacific coast through Arizona, along the Gulf coast, and into the southeast, hummingbirds are being reported by FeederWatchers year-round.
              Last edited by tx07; 04-28-2012, 08:22 PM.

Comment

I've got a mountain of honey suckle,and they want nothing to do with my feeder.

Comment

We have a few here in Lindale.

Todd

Comment

Your feed mixture may be too heavy on the sugar. 1 part sugar to 4 parts water. They know when it's right, and may just not be wanting that much sugar.

Comment

They have found my scull caps.

Comment

Was in my garage last week loading bullets when a hummer. Flew in for a bit then left. No feeder out but we need to. Get one.

Comment

Originally posted by scott123456789 View Post
                          Was in my garage last week loading bullets when a hummer. Flew in for a bit then left. No feeder out but we need to. Get one.
                          That's because your release handle on garage door is red I bet.
                          That is why I put one up so they quit coming in the garage lol.

Comment

Need to put a feeders out for them

Comment

They are hanging around my house

Comment

Originally posted by axeld83 View Post
                                It should be around 3 to 1 water to sugar during breeding and for the rest of the summer 4 to 1. In regards to the dead bird, I am pretty sure its an Indigo Bunting, but hard to tell from that pic.
                                X2 on the Indigo Bunting or Blue Grosbeak, (as said, it's hard to tell from the pic.)? Wonder what brought about their demise? Right on schedule the Black Chinned hummers arrived up here on April 24. The next ones will be the Broadtailed, then the Calliope. The bully, Rufous, will be the last. C'Ya

Comment

Working...
                                X