• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Heath View Post
    More of my bats than any! [emoji1]

Heck of a lineup!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by dbaio1 View Post
      Got the Spring Fever big time. Geaux TIGERS!

[ATTACH]894862[/ATTACH]
      X2 Geaux Tigas!

Comment

Originally posted by bsills View Post
        Tech gonna win it all this year.
        I prefer UT but yes that would be cool for Tech to win it all. Coach T has done a lot for TT baseball.

Comment

Any of you aggie guys know the status on Will Frizzell, Freshman 3b from Rockwall? Great kid and great hitter. I dug around a bit but couldn't find much, other than he hit 2 bombs in a scrimmage last week.

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
            Any of you aggie guys know the status on Will Frizzell, Freshman 3b from Rockwall? Great kid and great hitter. I dug around a bit but couldn't find much, other than he hit 2 bombs in a scrimmage last week.
            hes on the roster... http://12thman.com/roster.aspx?rp_id=5178
            What info you looking for?

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
              hes on the roster... http://12thman.com/roster.aspx?rp_id=5178
              What info you looking for?
              Yeah just didn't know if he is expected to play? Red shirt? Both my boys loved him after watching him hit a HR to lead off the play in game when he was a junior, would be cool to try to get them to a game this year if he's playing.

Comment

He doesnt tweet much....

Here's what 247 has on him in their 2018 Aggie primer:
                Will Frizzell (1B/UTL)

A wildcard in the battle at 1B is Freshman, Will Frizzell. He is a big (6’5” 210 lbs) guy that throws Right, but hits Left and can really swing the stick. Frizzell played 3B at Rockwall and was his district’s Offensive MVP. He hit the ball hard during Fall Ball and will get a shot in the Spring to earn a spot. The injury to Cameron Blake will open up an opportunity to get this kid in the lineup as a true Freshman and he looks to be a very good left-hand option at the dish.
                A year after a surprise trip to the College World Series, Texas A&M comes back with a very strong team in 2018.
                Last edited by systemnt; 02-02-2018, 09:05 AM.

Comment

[quote=systemnt;13152098]He doesnt tweet much....

Here's what 247 has on him in their 2018 Aggie primer:
                  [quote]
                  Will Frizzell (1B/UTL)

A wildcard in the battle at 1B is Freshman, Will Frizzell. He is a big (6’5” 210 lbs) guy that throws Right, but hits Left and can really swing the stick. Frizzell played 3B at Rockwall and was his district’s Offensive MVP. He hit the ball hard during Fall Ball and will get a shot in the Spring to earn a spot. The injury to Cameron Blake will open up an opportunity to get this kid in the lineup as a true Freshman and he looks to be a very good left-hand option at the dish.That's awesome, thanks.

Comment

I wasnt aware of Blakes injury....that sucks...but good opportunity for Frizzell

Comment

Texas baseball is ready!!

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                        More of my bats than any! [emoji1]
                        Heath.

If you are coming to Lubbock this year look me up. I’ll buy you lunch.

Keith

Comment

Originally posted by Lonestar_HOYT View Post
                          I prefer UT but yes that would be cool for Tech to win it all. Coach T has done a lot for TT baseball.
                          He is a great coach. Oh and yall can let us have one championship. Texas will be a better ball club this year, Pierce is a good coach also.

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
                            I hear that his defense needs to tighten up before becoming a regular starter on the field, but his stick is good enough to get him time at DH.

Comment

Originally posted by LukeDuke View Post
                              I hear that his defense needs to tighten up before becoming a regular starter on the field, but his stick is good enough to get him time at DH.
                              Thanks for the info, I didn't figure his bat would hold him back.

Comment

According to 247 he'll get the 1st base job because blake is out due to shoulder surgery in dec

Comment

Working...
                                X