America Pays Ransom Now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

America Pays Ransom Now

It has long been our policy that NO RANSOM will be paid as it is known that this only encourages the abduction of American citizens. Well, the night before the four Americans were released from Iran, America sent an unmarked cargo plane to Iran with shrink wrapped pallets containing the equivalent of 400,000,000 us dollars in foreign cash.

The Iranian government filmed the delivery and has now published it to brag about the ransom. They also say this is just a first installment on our agreed price. How stupid are we?

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
    It has long been our policy that NO RANSOM will be paid as it is known that this only encourages the abduction of American citizens. Well, the night before the four Americans were released from Iran, America sent an unmarked cargo plane to Iran with shrink wrapped pallets containing the equivalent of 400,000,000 us dollars in foreign cash.

The Iranian government filmed the delivery and has now published it to brag about the ransom. They also say this is just a first installment on our agreed price. How stupid are we?
    And it was only the first installment of 1.7 billion!!! He is succeeding in destroying our country, Hillary is ready to step in and take this country down. The US is just a bunch of sissies now.

Comment

Obama and the Liberal media will spin this into foreign aid of some sort.

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
        Obama and the Liberal media will spin this into foreign aid of some sort.
        No, they are saying it was money that was frozen back in the Freakin 70's!!!
        Also, it was supposed to have went to somekind of court trial. What if USA would have won the case?? Wouldn't have to pay a single penny.
        Talking heads are saying this will go down in history as the WORST deal US has ever made!!
        Thanks Obummer

Comment

Don't worry all Americans will pay for this. I mean some of us with jobs will pay for this. Get ready for higher taxes.

Comment

Originally posted by sqiggy View Post
            No, they are saying it was money that was frozen back in the Freakin 70's!!!
            Also, it was supposed to have went to somekind of court trial. What if USA would have won the case?? Wouldn't have to pay a single penny.
            Talking heads are saying this will go down in history as the WORST deal US has ever made!!
            Thanks Obummer
            Its clear that it WAS ransom. Thats why it was flown in on an unmarked plane in the middle of the night and in foreign currency. My fear is that more Americans will be abducted since they know we will pay.

Comment

Its clear that it WAS ransom. Thats why it was flown in on an unmarked plane in the middle of the night and in foreign currency. My fear is that more Americans will be abducted since they know we will pay.
              I will pay them to abduct a whole list of people

Comment

It wasn't a ransom, it was him giving his buddies money and disguising it as a ransom.

Comment

*** are we doing in regards to Iran? This is insane. It's absolutely pitiful. Really what are we doing in general, it's a shame the way this country is being ran.

Comment

Yep. Funding terrorists. The same terrorists that our brave troops have fought and died fighting.. Even more proof that Barry is full blown Muslim.... Now it's being reported that it could be 1 billion.. It's truly unbelievable..

Conspiracy after conspiracy.. It's what this administration is famous for..

Oh and Barry is saying that we may not have money now for SS checks...
                    If a person can't see what this guy is doing.............
                    Last edited by PondPopper; 08-03-2016, 10:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                      Yep. Funding terrorists. The same terrorists that our brave troops have fought and died fighting.. Even more proof that Barry is full blown Muslim.... Now it's being reported that it could be 1 billion.. It's truly unbelievable..

Conspiracy after conspiracy.. It's what this administration is famous for..

Oh and Barry is saying that we may not have money now for SS checks...
                      If a person can't see what this guy is doing.............
                      Im not a smart man, but i know what stupid is.(said in my best Forrest Gump voice)

Comment

Im not a smart man, but i know what stupid is.(said in my best Forrest Gump voice)
                        I went to bed with a headache because my blood pressure was through the roof over this crap... It's a frustrating, helpless and infuriating feeling when you know your president is setting you, your family and friends up..

Comment

Something tells me the most transparent administration ever, is hiding something else.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Well, at least this time it's just paper currency and not TOW missiles.

Comment

Originally posted by 1369 View Post
                              Well, at least this time it's just paper currency and not TOW missiles.
                              Who needs TOWs, when obama gives you Hellfire money?

Comment

Working...
                              X