iPhone 5s and 5c

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

iPhone 5s and 5c

Just checked out all the specs. I think I'm gonna wait for the 6 to come out. Faster processer, better camera and fingerprint technology is what they are selling. I think I could go another year without them

I still have a 3GS and, unfortunately, don't think I'll be able to wait that long. Hopefully they'll offer the 4S for 99 cents like they did the 4 when the 5 came out and I can just get that (as I typed this last sentence out, it occurred to me how ridiculous the cell phone market has become).

Comment

You got that right

Comment

The new IOS looks kinda girly. Not sure if I like it.

Comment

quit drinking the Apple Koolaid and get a Droid!!

Comment

They need to upgrade the dang phone and get a screen size to compete. I do not like Android versus using an Iphone but good grief the size of the Iphone 5 SUCKS!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by duckmanep View Post
              That didn't take long.

Comment

yeah, but the android is like putting a iPad mini in your dress pants pocket. Could the iPhone be bigger, yes, but not much. IMO

Comment

The screen size on the 5 is perfect. If it gets any bigger it won't fit in my skinny jeans pocket

Comment

I tried switching from the iPhone to a droid, tried it for a week, couldn't do it. Had to trade it for a iPhone 5. I don't see me ever getting away from iPhones.

Comment

Originally posted by duckmanep View Post
                      I switched from the iPhone to the GS4 and let me tell you what...that phone blows the iPhone out of the water!

The bigger screen and camera is the shiznit! And the battery life seems to be much better too!

Comment

I will be ordering two friday

Comment

They way I look at it. I have an ipad an apple comptuer and an Apple TV. Sticking with the iPhone just feels right.

Comment

Swapped from the IPhone 5 to the Samsung Galaxy S4 Active and have not looked back!!!! Apple holds too much back Samsung for the win.......BTW when a companies Stock falls to half of what it was is not a good sign at all !!! Just saying

Comment

Originally posted by singleshot View Post
                              yeah, but the android is like putting a iPad mini in your dress pants pocket. Could the iPhone be bigger, yes, but not much. IMO
                              Cannot tell a difference at all NO lie the S4 Active is Flat Out Awesome

Comment

Working...
                              X