Brazoria County Bowmen TBOT Shoot 2/18

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brazoria County Bowmen TBOT Shoot 2/18

Anyone going down to this weekend to this Shoot? I'll be heading down and trying to talk my daughter and SiL in joining me.

Yes, if you are in South Texas please do go to this shoot - they REALLY need more participation.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Brazoria County TBoT 2-19-11.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	131.5 KB
ID:	24051750

I don't want to discourage anyone from driving up to the DCA shoot that same weekend, but if you are close to this one, please attend

Comment

Derek, I talked to John this past weekend at the Canyon lake shoot and he said he was shooting Brazoria this coming weekend.

Bisch

Comment

Be sure we get pics to post on the TBOT FB page please

Comment

We will there again. I think target panic and feederwatcher will too.

Comment

ill be there

Comment

Alright looks like I won't be all by myself.....LOL See y'all there!!!!

Comment

Does this club have a website/and or fb page? if so can we post a link?

Thanks

Comment

Here you go Charles - http://www.brazoriacountybowmen.com/

Oh and on the pictures, I aways take a camera with me, but I always forget to take pictures.....LOL Will try to do better this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by bountyhunter View Post
                    Here you go Charles - http://www.brazoriacountybowmen.com/

Oh and on the pictures, I aways take a camera with me, but I always forget to take pictures.....LOL Will try to do better this weekend.
                    Derek.........You Rock! Thanks a bunch brother, normally I have my smart phone in my pocket and I lurk and take pics inbetween my shots. Thanks for the website link! Have Fun, Shoot Straight, and Be Safe.

Comment

Well I haven't heard from my daughter, but my wife, son and his girlfriend have decided to come. My son's girlfriend has never shot a bow before, so some quick lessons this week......

Comment

ill be going if im off that is this saturday yes?

have to see about what day i need to take off for our 14 day rule ,,

Comment

I didnt know we had anything like that around here. That's pretty cool

Comment

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
                            held at greenwood gun club in Brazoria ,, its fun , made a couple and i hope i can get the day off

Comment

Is this on sat the 18th or sunday 19th? there is conflicting info on their club website

Comment

Working...
                              X