Fsc 02-18-2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fsc 02-18-2012

All right folks, for this one we will use holiday theme of Valenstine Day. Get you a sheet of paper and draw a heart on it (the conventional Valentines Day type of heart). Doesn't matter what size it is. The winner will be determined by who can get the closest to "touching" the outside line of the heart. This means anywhere around the circumference of the drawing. If you hit the heart or your shot is close enough to the line that it tears past the line into the heart, you just bled your sweety out! If someone on here wants to be techy and post a target we can all use that would be great! This gives those that didn't get the diamonds, chocolates, flowers, arrows, bow or cold beer they wanted for the big V-day a chance to vent some frustrations they can shoot for the middle of the heart.LOL
    Attached Files

Great call for the FSC for this week.

Pm sent

Comment

what distance

Comment

Originally posted by cody View Post
        what distance
        It could be 35 yards, then I would have to worry about hitting the heart.

Comment

Dang, sorry folks, lets do 8yds for adults and 5yds for the little folks!

Comment

Don't break my heart, my achy breaky heart, lol

Good one

Comment

I figured I'd aim small to miss small, measured after I got back in the house and came up with 1/2" from the center of the shaft to the edge of the heart.

Comment

Dang!!! Great shot on a little bitty heart!!

Comment

Nice shot AgTex42

Comment

Maybe if i draw the heart about 6" and shoot for the middle, I'll make my usual shot and win!

Comment

Originally posted by TxNurse View Post
                      Maybe if i draw the heart about 6" and shoot for the middle, I'll make my usual shot and win!
                      lol its worth a try

Comment

I'm not sure if it's going to work using tapatalk but I split it! First fsc I've done but certainly not my last
                        Attached Files

Comment

Other 5 weren't great but I'll take it
                          Attached Files

Comment

Well, agtex42, you get the nomonation for next weeks shot!

Comment

Sounds good to me, I had an idea earlier this week but it's escaping me at the moment. I'll get one posted up by the end of the day!

Comment

Working...
                              X