Trip to Rocky Ridge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trip to Rocky Ridge

This is a little late in coming, but I have had a lot going on recently. My wife and I hunted there the first part of February and had a great time. BJ was downright awsome, down to earth, easy to deal with and very helpful. We both had a great hunt despite the fact that it was very cold and raining the whole time. My wife got the ram she wanted (still not sure why she wanted that one, but it is the one she wanted and that is all that matters) and I got a blackbuck which was at the top of my list. I told BJ I would like a blackbuck and he put me in a tripod that had not been hunted before and sure enough the second day a blackbuck came in within recurve range. I also shot a hog a little high and with the rain we were unable to find it, but it wasn't from a lack of trying. BJ tromped around with me in the woods quite a while that night and again the next morning trying to find him. I can't stress enough how impressed I was with BJ and would highly recommend him to anyone who is interested.

Last edited by bubinga; 05-10-2013, 09:26 PM.

Congrats, it sounds like your trip was as fun as ours.

Comment

Congrats. Rocky Ridge and BJ are great.

Comment

nice blackbuck. so far i've only heard great stuff about this place

Comment

congrats to the both of you

Comment

Congrats on the kills.

Comment

Thanks guys, we had a really good time despite the weather.

Comment

I tried to find a website for them but was unable to locate one.

Do they have a site?

Comment

huntrockyridge.com

Comment

Working...
                  X