A first for me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A first for me

Bittersweet day for me. Me and my daughter had an early morning tee time. This was the first time she has ever beat me. She broke 80 for the second time on a real course. She shot a 79 and I had an 81. Proud of her but I guess I’ll need to start practicing so this doesn’t happen again for a while. I’m gonna have to move her back to the men’s tees.

Congrats to your daughter. I have been trying for 40 years to beat my Dad and still haven't. He is 72 and still shoots his age regularly. I can out drive him by a mile though so I got that going for me, hahaha.

Comment

I have been an avid runner since I was in my early 20’s. When my boys were in their teens I told them they would never outrun me at 5k or further until I was 65. We did a 10k on my 58th birthday and they finally both smoked me. Neither love to run but my challenge when they were teens forced the issue. Mission accomplished!

Comment

Originally posted by bullhead44 View Post
        Bittersweet day for me. Me and my daughter had an early morning tee time. This was the first time she has ever beat me. She broke 80 for the second time on a real course. She shot a 79 and I had an 81. Proud of her but I guess I’ll need to start practicing so this doesn’t happen again for a while. I’m gonna have to move her back to the men’s tees.
        or move up to the ladies t box!

Comment

I'm still struggling to break 100

Comment

Congrats to her!

Comment

Working...
            X