Hate Poachers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hate Poachers

Got this pic from a buddy of mine that is hunting about a mile from me in eastern Stonewall county. Poachers shot this deer either Thursday or Friday night near a large wheat field, cut his head off and left the carcass about 20 feet off the county road next to the field.
    The game warden has been contacted and is involved. These sorry bastages probably live in Rule or Haskell, Tx. , or hunt nearby.
    If anyone has any information, please contact the Haskell county game warden, Dustin Favor.
    Attached Files

Wow, hang em high!

Worse than a thief. Hope they catch them.

Comment

I don’t understand why people do that.

Comment

Ain’t good if it was poached. I don’t see hole in hide or blood. Y’all sure it wasn’t poached by a F250? Either way shouldn’t just cut head off

Comment

I don't hate much, but, I hate these sorry, worthless b@stards.

Sent from my LM-Q720 using Tapatalk

Comment

Sorry pieces of ****

Comment

A friend of mine had that happen on his place outside Coleman last year. Unbelievable what people will do for a set of horns. I could understand more if they were feeding their family

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Comment

Neck/head shot with a 22. That one wasn't even mature yet.

.....and God Bless America.

Comment

Some people will do anything for a big rack!

Poachers are a sorry lot.

Comment

Just ****** me off.

Comment

Originally posted by JayB View Post
                      Neck/head shot with a 22. That one wasn't even mature yet.

.....and God Bless America.
                      This ^, probably 3.

Comment

Man that is crazy about the area you mention, we used to hunt in Rule 10 years ago and had the same problem. Ended up being a teenager in a Ford Ranger that lived a couple miles from us. We called in a fork horn and a buck with the head cut off in the ditch right off the CR.. Game warden caught him in one of our wheat fields and he still had that deer head in the back of his truck. Hope they find the sorry scum who did that!

Comment

WTH. That’s crazy

Comment

at least take the whole deer and use the meat ... wow!

I have an empty freezer right now and this guy leaves it on the ground.

Comment

Not saying this is case here; but often these are killed by trucks and then someone else cuts the head off. Unless you found a gun shot wound or the bullet in the deer hard to tell. I hope that’s the case and not a poacher.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X