Finding a lease

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finding a lease

How do you guys hear about new leasing opportunities? Word of mouth? Online? Been looking down here in South Texas for the last 1-2 years... was on a lease growing up and am finally ready to make the jump myself. Just don’t really know where to start? Seems everyone I ask about an opportunity is also looking. I’d be ok with just about anything at this point!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You’ve got to look and listen intentionally all the time when searching in as many different avenues and ways as you can. Ask questions whenever the ability is there. And then you have to be willing to show up to view if there’s an option with money in hand....

To find a good one you need to have some good contacts- or someone with a good reputation that will vouch for you- then it’s either patience to wait for a spot to open or a certain amount of luck on timing.

Be willing to make an immediate decision, not have to go home and think about it for a few days if multiple people are looking at it..... and again have available funds so you don’t lose it....

Sometimes it’s a great situation sometimes it’s not..... never know until your in the middle of it- but hey it always beats sitting on the couch at home. Making memories.

Comment

I'm looking for something around Tilden or fowlerton myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Stites_Bites View Post
        How do you guys hear about new leasing opportunities? Word of mouth? Online? Been looking down here in South Texas for the last 1-2 years... was on a lease growing up and am finally ready to make the jump myself. Just don’t really know where to start? Seems everyone I ask about an opportunity is also looking. I’d be ok with just about anything at this point!

I was lucky to find a place in Zapata county this year. The antlers aren’t huge but there are quite a few deer and way too many pigs. If I hear of an opening for a lease I will let you know.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikege1174 View Post
          I was lucky to find a place in Zapata county this year. The antlers aren’t huge but there are quite a few deer and way too many pigs. If I hear of an opening for a lease I will let you know.

Not looking for specifics on your new place but more about how you found it? Was it through a friend or a web site or none of the above?

Comment

Eyes and ears to the ground at all times!!! I have run across a lot just thru talking to people and word of mouth from people I meet. I also search just about every website there is.

Comment

Local "greasy spoons" and feed stores can be very productive.... Ask, ask and ask some more... Leave a contact number.. Business card is good.

Comment

Working...
              X