A&H archery expierience?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A&H archery expierience?

Anyone shooting an A&H longbow. Trying to talk myself into a 3 PC takedown.

I had one they are top notch. That being said my three piece felt more like a recurve than a longbow to me. Those acs limbs are really performers for sure. If you buy used they hold their value and can resell fast if you don’t like it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Bought one new 62"65@28 & shot for a year, if you like a light in the hands bow, you'll enjoy. She was quiet, zero hand shock & speed wise it was a top performer. I believe the limb design has improved too, I just couldn't get use to the small grip
      Attached Files

Comment

I've got 2 of them, one 62", 55lb @28", one 66", 49lb at 28", both with 14" risers. They are great bows, light in the hand, no hand shock and very fast. I hunted with the 55lber for about 10 years and killed a lot of game with it and won a few 3d shoots. Mine likes heavy arrows.

Comment

I love em super smooth quiet n fast, i like the grip
          Because it is so small

Comment

I have a 60" 55#@28" two-piece. I love it. It is very smooth and pretty zippy. If you go the two piece direction, ask them to make the handle small as possible. I have seen some of the two-piece models with very large handles.

Comment

I really like their bows. Like mentioned, they're fast and quite.

The one that got away, lol... I wish that I had a 1 pc 66" back.

All of the 3 pc A&H that I have shot had grips that were just too small for my large hands. I could actually shoot them well, the arrow always seemed to find a way to eat my up my bow-hand.

The good news is they usually have a Summer sale

Comment

When I was on the search for my first "custom" bow after having shot a intro bow for over a year... and after shooting several longbows/recurves from generous folks on here, I narrowed it down to a Black Widow PCH and an A&H ACS. Both hit hard and light... ie they both would hit your wallet hard and lighten it significantly .

In the end I chose the Widow because... well because. No other better reason.

Those A&Hs are nice... really nice bows.

Comment

I have a 3 piece 60" with the 12" riser which is no longer made. It has more of a recurve grip and its really thick.
                  It's a shooter! Very fast.

I've shot a bunch of ACS bows and I liked them all but their grips seem to vary a lot so choose carefully.

Comment

Had 1, gave it a year, didn't like and couldn't sell it for near what I paid for it.

Comment

Pros - no hand shock , quick , not spine picky , different grip options ,interchangeable limbs and risers , I haven’t had problems with it, great customer service, excellent fit and finish
                      Cons - high price , needs a bow stringer, limbs black not as great looking as other bows wood laminations, watch the bow in high heat/ sun black carbon gets very hot.

I own 4 in different weights and lengths.

Comment

Working...
                      X