No announcement yet.

Spy Gate... ...Gowdy say not

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just like in everything else Trump will come out on top. In other news black unemployment is lowest it's been since 1972 which is more than any democrat or so called black leader has done for the black community in 46 years. MAGA

Comment

Originally posted by armadillophil View Post
      Just like in everything else Trump will come out on top. In other news black unemployment is lowest it's been since 1972 which is more than any democrat or so called black leader has done for the black community in 46 years. MAGA

And theyll **** it all away out of hate. Just watch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Vermin93 View Post
        How pathetic it must be to really think those two snippets mean anything. At least Fox News has the sense to report what is believed to have occurred at the time it is happening, than any other biased, and outright utter BS of "impeach Trump at any cost", truth or not, that CNN and many other "news" organizations are perpetuating on the general public. You are real piece of work there Varmint. Keep reaching!

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
          How pathetic it must be to really think those two snippets mean anything. At least Fox News has the sense to report what is believed to have occurred at the time it is happening, than any other biased, and outright utter BS of "impeach Trump at any cost", truth or not, that CNN and many other "news" organizations are perpetuating on the general public. You are real piece of work there Varmint. Keep reaching!
          Sheppard Smith works for Fox News....and he was reporting on behalf on Fox News in the clips. He clearly states this. So how can the clips not mean anything to you if you value Fox News' reporting so much?

Comment

Shepard Smith is a complete tool & nothing should taken seriously from that ding-dong...Neil Cavuto does a much better & seemingly more impartial analysis on topics that matter. At least fox goes out of their way to have guests & hosts with leftist views regularly & not a full blown cheer squad for either side. I don't watch the vids, but linking shepard isn't gonna entice me. Guy is horrible.

I'm not gonna waste my time, but could show the stupidity of rachael madow showing a 180 on any topic looking just as incompetent at 'reporting' news.

What I don't understand is why Fox gives shepard that big badarse spaceship to report from & Neil is behind a humble desk / scene.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
              Shepard Smith is a complete tool & nothing should taken seriously from that ding-dong...Neil Cavuto does a much better & seemingly more impartial analysis on topics that matter. At least fox goes out of their way to have guests & hosts with leftist views regularly & not a full blown cheer squad for either side. I don't watch the vids, but linking shepard isn't gonna entice me. Guy is horrible.

I'm not gonna waste my time, but could show the stupidity of rachael madow showing a 180 on any topic looking just as incompetent at 'reporting' news.

What I don't understand is why Fox gives shepard that big badarse spaceship to report from & Neil is behind a humble desk / scene.
              I try to avoid commenting on things for which I have no context. The clips are a side-by-side comparison of reporting by Sean Hannity and Sheppard Smith, and it's actually a bit comical.

We can both agree that this forum should definitely watch more Neil Cavuto. For those who missed this analysis from Neil a few weeks ago, it's worth a listen.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6uWi2tE6ajc"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6uWi2tE6ajc[/ame]
              Last edited by Vermin93; 06-02-2018, 12:45 PM.

Comment

I try to avoid commenting on things for which I have no context. The clips are a side-by-side comparison of reporting by Sean Hannity and Sheppard Smith, and it's actually a bit comical.

We can both agree that this forum should definitely watch more Neil Cavuto. For those who missed this analysis from Neil a few weeks ago, it's worth a listen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6uWi2tE6ajc
                Hannity is not a journalist and S. Smith belongs on CNN plus, I would question his ability as a journalist as he is extremely biased in his reporting...

Cavoto and Baier are more inline with what actual journalist are supposed to be... Not sure I could say that about anybody on CNN....

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6uWi2tE6ajc
                  Seriously?! Do you know how many thousands of side by side videos of any news media could be played and be contradictory to each other? Like I said, keep reaching. It shows your true *cough* centrist *cough* colors.

Comment

Seriously?! Do you know how many thousands of side by side videos of any news media could be played and be contradictory to each other? Like I said, keep reaching. It shows your true *cough* centrist *cough* colors.
                    What makes you think I'm reaching for anything?

A Fox News conservative opinion guy goes off on 3 things about Trump. A Fox News news anchor goes off on the the same 3 issues about Trump and reports the polar opposite of the Fox News opinion guy. That's it. It's ironic, comical and pretty ridiculous....and apparently it's offended some people, too. Lol.

Comment

What makes you think I'm reaching for anything?

A Fox News conservative opinion guy goes off on 3 things about Trump. A Fox News news anchor goes off on the the same 3 issues about Trump and reports the polar opposite of the Fox News opinion guy. That's it. It's ironic, comical and pretty ridiculous....and apparently it's offended some people, too. Lol.
                      What are the dates of these two "reports"?

You act like they were reported back to back on the same day. Reaching? Absolutely!

Comment

The only thing I tend to agree with Hannity on is the slight possibility of how creepy this rabbit hole could be, but will never actually know & can make one think how scary it is with folks behind the scene manipulating the democratic process. Makes you concerned a hell of a lot more than russians and Facebook. I don't think we have anything other than our opinions until the next chapter of the investigation unfolds.

Like I mentioned before & yeah The water is so muddy, but seeing how political the FBI has become leaning democratic, giving hillary a pass on egregious law breaking & creating the whole dossier mess?? My personal belief (no bases of facts other than seeing it play out & my own assumption) is the obama admin initiated the spy into oppositions campaign with ulterior motives than interception of russia, clinton knew it from day one & started orchestrating this fiasco. She had much more shenanigans going on with russia and other events. She is dirty yet untouchable, but a person not connected to the washington machine is having everything thrown to get an impeachment. I had my doubts on the man, but has shown himself to be very dedicated & determined to achieving his goals & doing what is best for the US. He gets no media credit for any successful & positive action, they plays both sides contradicting themselves as stories develop. I've never seen a potus be so interactive & on the fore front with so many different issues. I'm long overdue & need to eat a little crow for my doubts. It's just unfortunate to see the continued divisiveness & no support.

The MSM wants a connection with Russia even if it's false & planted, to fail with north korea even if millions of people are left to suffer...to see half the country with so much disdain, not acknowledge the current economy & root for the bad guy is disturbing. Simply because they do not like him. I didn't either at first, but the results are there.

Comment

What are the dates of these two "reports"?

You act like they were reported back to back on the same day. Reaching? Absolutely!
                          The clips are from the Hannity show on May 29 and Shepard Smith Reporting on May 29. They literally occurred hours apart.

Am I still "reaching"? Lol.

Make sure you watch the Neil Cavuto monologue that I linked earlier.

Comment

The clips are from the Hannity show on May 29 and Shepard Smith Reporting on May 29. They literally occurred hours apart.

Am I still "reaching"? Lol.

Make sure you watch the Neil Cavuto monologue that I linked earlier.
                            Lol! Well, that blows my argument to ****, now doesn't it.

Comment

Lol! Well, that blows my argument to ****, now doesn't it.

Lol.

Can you imagine if the IG report doesn’t vindicate Trump? Hannity might go postal.

Comment

Lol.

Can you imagine if the IG report doesn’t vindicate Trump? Hannity might go postal.
                                Nah. There's enough ridiculous actions from the left that shows the general public how purely asinine they really are. History will vindicate Trump, unlike the previous administration.

Comment

Working...
                                X