How much do you practice???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How much do you practice???

There was a thread on here in the last several weeks about how much do you practice. I have looked and can not find it. I have not picked up my bow since the end of turkey season but I went out this evening (since it is nice and cool). The first four arrows were within an inch of each other.

I agree practicing helps but once you know your bow you can put an arrow where you want it.

Do you agree or should I practice more????

depends on how close you were I shot today also and need to keep at it more often now that seasons getting a little closer

Comment

i'm one of the very few....i dont practice at all...and i agree once you know your bow your good. I will pull my bow out a few weeks before the season starts and make sure i'm on @ 10-20 and put it up, i then will only shoot it a few times throughout the season to make sure its still on.
      Last edited by Breezy; 07-05-2009, 08:14 PM.

Comment

IMO if you do not practice, your muscle memory suffers and may let ya down in the moment of truth.

Comment

Originally posted by DrenalinJunkie View Post
          IMO if you do not practice, your muscle memory suffers and may let ya down in the moment of truth.

That's why Einstein had to be 14.9822222222222 yards for him to shoot.

Not counting the last month layoff, I shoot at least 4 times a week.....even if its just 10 arrows. It's good stress relief...and helps me relax before bed.

Comment

I'll stay out of this one....

Comment

Originally posted by smart View Post
              that's why einstein had to be 14.9822222222222 yards for him to shoot.

not counting the last month layoff, i shoot at least 4 times a week.....even if its just 10 arrows. It's good stress relief...and helps me relax before bed.
              lol

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                helps me relax before bed.
                dont you relax ALL day?

also i am 11/11 "so far" on bow kills on deer

Comment

Originally posted by Ground Threat View Post
                  dont you relax ALL day?

also i am 11/11 "so far" on bow kills on deer
                  cocky

Comment

Originally posted by Scottland Ranch View Post
                    cocky
                    not at all... Just backing ME up

Comment

Originally posted by JAVI View Post
                      I'll stay out of this one....

you know you want to

Comment

Originally posted by Ground Threat View Post
                        i'm one of the very few....i dont practice at all...and i agree once you know your bow your good. I will pull my bow out a few weeks before the season starts and make sure i'm on @ 10-20 and put it up, i then will only shoot it a few times throughout the season to make sure its still on.
                        Me too. I rarely shoot during the season... only enough to know that my bow is still on.

I'll really start shooting in September. Shoot twice a day for 3-4 weeks, then just shoot when I get where I'm going, or right before heading to the stand.

I guess I'm one of the few.

Comment

You should not stop shooting, Em'r some good grouping. Just remember, that bag target won't be out in your hunting spots.

Comment

It depends on which circle you were aiming at on that bag W.J.

Comment

I shoot every chance I can need to work on my 30 & 40 yard pins a littel

Comment

Working...
                              X