Africa in 11 days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Africa in 11 days

The last piece of the plan arrived today. 12 -- 180 grain German Kinetics broadheads. They are alot smaller than the Zephyers I have been shooting with just a 1 1/8" cut but they are thick and super sharp. These new heads are the last thing on my list. Tickets are bought, arrows are fletched. I'm flying to Montana tommrow to play with my new grandson this week then next Friday...AFRICA
    Click image for larger version

Name:	frito.gif
Views:	1
Size:	11.3 KB
ID:	23832062

my new grandson
    IMG_0408%20%28Small%29[1].JPG

Comment

I'd say he is much smaller than what you are used to seeing,ha,ha,ha. Love to see them babies, as long as there not mine! If I could afford it I would have more if I was honest with you.
      How many trips does this make for you now to Africa?
      Chris Kiefner

Comment

those are supposed to be awesome broadheads. What do you plan on sticking this trip to the Africa.

congratulations on the new grandson.

Comment

So that’s how you do it. Talk the kids into having a grandkid just before you leave for Africa. Your wife will be so focused on the new grandchild that she won't even notice that you are gone.

Congratulations on the grandkid.

Good luck in Africa, I look forward to the pics and stories.

Comment

I will have to remember that one in about five years TradAg02. O-ya, good luck also buff.
            Chris Kiefner

Comment

Originally posted by bm22 View Post
              those are supposed to be awesome broadheads. What do you plan on sticking this trip to the Africa.

congratulations on the new grandson.
              Kudu
              Gemsbuck
              Waterbuck or Zebra (which ever I get close to first)
              Blesbuck
              Black Wildebeest
              Impala
              and every Warthog I see ( I love shooting Hogs)

Comment

Those are some wicked looking broadheads...they should perform nicely on all those poor critters in Africa that have no idea what is headed their way! Good luck Marty, can't wait to hear the stories and see the pics. Be safe and enjoy that grandson!

Comment

Best to ya in Africa Marty. And congrats on adding the new archer to the Family. Those BHs should do the job! Looking forward to your pics.

Comment

Congrats on the new family member and have a great time putting a hurt on the African game numbers. Just remember to be safe and enjoy the moment.

Comment

Don't stay gone too long. We can't go on without our hero and roll model!!!

I'm looking forward to your return reports. Gonna be good I'm sure.

Comment

LostHawg:

I nominate you to be the interim hero and roll model while Buff is gone. Are you up to it?

Comment

You're livin' life well, Marty.

Congratulations on the new grandson and here's to a great time in Africa.
                          Hunting Videos & Flickr Pix

Comment

Good luck and I look forward to all the pictures. You need to write a book about all of your adventures.

Comment

Good Luck in Africa, Be Safe, Shoot Straight. Congrats on the new Grandson. Grandkids are wonderful.

Comment

Working...
                              X