2017 Golf Teams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mary View Post
    I need you to play! Send me a pm please.
    I just sent him a text

Comment

Originally posted by Buckley99 View Post
      I just sent him a text

We worked it out...thank you though.

Comment

Almost time to get it on.. driving in tomorrow

Comment

I'm sorry Mary. My number one priority got pushed back due to the rain this morning. I shouldn't have scheduled myself so thin, but I really wanted to play.

I hope y'all have s great day tomorrow and safe journeys back to your digs.

Chad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
            I'm sorry Mary. My number one priority got pushed back due to the rain this morning. I shouldn't have scheduled myself so thin, but I really wanted to play.

Chad

No worries. We got it covered and I like your priorities. Hopefully, next year you can join us.

Comment

Well, I played a practice nine with tomorrow's Champion. Nice drive rtp!

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post

Chad

Baseball tomorrow? Where and when are the games? Have fun!

Comment

Originally posted by 16ncs View Post
                  Baseball tomorrow? Where and when are the games? Have fun!

Saginaw, just down the road at 10:00 am and 12:30, these kids can play if you get a chance to come watch us early.

Comment

ABCDJ, Dustin Johnson wishes he could power a driver out there like rtp! I wish I had gotten in line for his extra one in addition to the 3 wood. He was even bombing a Titleist 150 yards by me so maybe it's not the ball.

Boudin balls and coffee for breakfast. I'll be ready.

Comment

That was fun ready to do it again next year. Maybe everyone that shot under par will move to the Trophy Flight????? +24 Handicap people

Comment

Available Lease

5 sections for lease 20 miles south of Sterling City Texas. 3 bedroom 3 bath house that can accommodate 16 people. 9 protein feeders 9 corn feeders 9 blinds. Owner furnishes all corn and protein. You have access to house and lease year around. In sept. ranch will be flown for deer to determine mld permits. If any questions please call: John Williams 325-450-6532

Comment

Fore!

Comment

Originally posted by Larry View Post
                            Fore!
                            That one is OB!!

Comment

Originally posted by jksr31025 View Post
                              5 sections for lease 20 miles south of Sterling City Texas. 3 bedroom 3 bath house that can accommodate 16 people. 9 protein feeders 9 corn feeders 9 blinds. Owner furnishes all corn and protein. You have access to house and lease year around. In sept. ranch will be flown for deer to determine mld permits. If any questions please call: John Williams 325-450-6532
                              Originally posted by Larry View Post
                              Fore!
                              Originally posted by Kmart49 View Post
                              That one is OB!!
                              LMAO! I think he needs a mulligan.

Comment

Working...
                              X