No announcement yet.

AR drop in trigger ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone used a Rise Black 3.5 lbs or a high end Rise?

Comment

I was truly skeptical of pricey triggers and drop-ins altogether, but Geissele has (had) a 50% off sale during the holidays and I was able to pickup what seemed to be the ideal trigger for my build. I got the Super Semi-Automatic Enhanced direct from the factory and will NEVER look back. It made such a difference that it would have taken the sting out of paying full price. This thing is amazing. If you're looking for a trigger that can do everything EXCEPT 1 lb. precision hair triggery, this gets my vote.

Comment

Originally posted by Walker View Post
        Not a."drop in" but Larue MBT is as good as any and less than a c note. http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...ighlight=larue
        Sure this is a deal, but not this into the build AR deal yet, may come soon. I have a stripped lower and a lower kit so guess it might be time to look at the at the Laure etc.

Tkx for the input.
        Last edited by Roger_Roger; 08-23-2018, 09:00 PM.

Comment

I recently bought a velocity trigger as well. It’s good but I’m my opinion the Larue is better.

Comment

Originally posted by texag93 View Post
            Timney or CMC for drop in single stage.

I have both and like both equally.

Comment

Originally posted by Roger_Roger View Post
              Sure this is a deal, but not this into the build AR deal yet, may come soon. I have a stripped lower and a lower kit so guess it might be time to look at the at the Laure etc.

Tkx for the input.
              It’s super easy to install a non-drop-in trigger. MBT is the best deal on the market right now. But if you insist on drop in, I vote CMC. They’ve been going on sale lately for $130ish

Comment

Got a Geiselle 2 stage last Black Friday for $168. Breaks like glass.

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
                  I recently bought a velocity trigger as well. It’s good but I’m my opinion the Larue is better.
                  totally agree but for the price the Velocity trigger is a Major upgrade from stock and wont break the bank neither.

Comment

CMC are really good. I have 2 POF triggers in my AR's and really like them. Primary Arms has sales on them from time to time for around $120ish.

Comment

Originally posted by Roger_Roger View Post

Tkx for the input.
                      Roger, installing a trigger is not bad at all. Youtube it. If you can thread new laces on your numbing boots, you can do this. I promise.

Comment

Another vote for the MBT. I have two geissele SSA triggers, and swapped one out for the larue because the reset is more positive. The geissele has a slightly better pull, but for the price of the MBT, it's a winner.

Comment

Didn't see anyone mention it... I bought an Elftman 3lb single stage. Smooth, crisp, audible reset. I like it so far. Bought it for around $150. They also have an adjustable single stage that'll get you down to 2.25lbs.

Comment

Love my hyperfire 3g but they don't make it anymore.

Comment

CMC's are great and made here in TX. just sayin

Comment

Trigger Tech released an adjustable drop in AR

Comment

Working...
                                X