Eric Church blames NRA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eric Church blames NRA

Eric Church, who was one of the headlining acts at the Route 91 Festival in Las Vegas, said the NRA is to blame for the mass shooting that occurred in October 2017.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who?

Comment

Ahh man. Why can’t these folks just keep their mouth shut

Comment

Who?

Comment

Originally posted by kkp005 View Post
          Ahh man. Why can’t these folks just keep their mouth shut
          Exactly

Comment

He should call the Dixie Chicks and see if they need a new lead singer. Never ceases to amaze me that these entertainers think biting the hand that feeds you will work out!

Comment

Comment

Probably blames used car lots for DWIs

Comment

Well, Country music fans blame Eric Church.

Comment

He can sing and play guitar, but why does that make his opinion on guns or the NRA even slightly valid? I wish entertainers would realize we just want entertained. We don't want their opinions on guns, politics, trucks, whatever. It is to the point you can't watch or listen to anything without some idiot saying or doing something stupid and ruining it.

Comment

Well I used to like his stuff. Jeez!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Should have just kept his mouth shut. Still love his music though, that won't change.

Comment

Originally posted by stickbowcoop View Post
                          He can sing and play guitar, but why does that make his opinion on guns or the NRA even slightly valid? I wish entertainers would realize we just want entertained. We don't want their opinions on guns, politics, trucks, whatever. It is to the point you can't watch or listen to anything without some idiot saying or doing something stupid and ruining it.
                          No. We don't want to hear the opinions that differ from ours. We love Blake Shelton for promoting hunting. We love Ted Nugent promoting guns and killing anything that roams. We don't like those with a platform using it for something that we don't agree with. When I say "we", I mean "we". I don't like it either. However, if I had a platform to share my opinions you can be **** sure that not everyone would like it. I support the NRA and the 2nd Amendment, but Church has the right to express his stupid opinions and even to wear those supergay sunglasses he sports.

Comment

I’d say it was the horrible music coming from “country music” now that drove him over the edge

Comment

Can someone explain to me the "gunshow loophole"? I purchased a pistol from a gun show and still had to do the background check. Is there something I'm missing?

Comment

Working...
                              X