No announcement yet.

Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like I can’t buy just 965 RDD coins. I get this message after I hit confirm on Bittrex. WTH.

Skinny

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
      Looks like I can’t buy just 965 RDD coins. I get this message after I hit confirm on Bittrex. WTH.

Skinny
      buy more.

Comment

Originally posted by 8mpg View Post
        Anyone care to share why they are investing in what? I went ripple because it seems to be backed by companies and I can see the advantage of moving money throughout the world without a middle man.

I may invest in some cheap one just for fun. Something I can just buy 10-20k of it.
        I went with Litecoin as I read on twitter (via a friend, I do not have twitter) that Facebook is preparing to announce that they will introduce support for Litecoin as a payment channel. Figured I'd try and get in right quick to see what happens. I do plan to start piddling with the cheap ones later on though.

Richard.

Comment

Sooo, ETH is the way to go my friends. I just sent some ETH to Bittrex and it only cost me.....wait for it....DRUM ROLL PLEASE...

.65cents

Comment

Originally posted by Hunter_Man View Post
            I bought Redcoin two days ago. it went up 338 % last night. sold it this morning when it started to drop. i bought 5000 coins and made about 40$ lol

reinvested profits into Ripple. really thinking ripple will take off... thinking long term. i have about 250 coins in ripple now. hoping oneday it maes it to 300-400$ a coin. that would pay of fmy ranch.
            I have absolutely nothing against ripple, but to think it will hit $300/per is completely unrealistic based on market cap. If it were to equal bitcoin which would be a huge achievement, it would only get to around $3.50/per. Don't get me wrong, that would be fantastic, but it will "never" get to $300.

Comment

Originally posted by Hunter_Man View Post
              I bought Redcoin two days ago. it went up 338 % last night. sold it this morning when it started to drop. i bought 5000 coins and made about 40$ lol

reinvested profits into Ripple. really thinking ripple will take off... thinking long term. i have about 250 coins in ripple now. hoping oneday it maes it to 300-400$ a coin. that would pay of fmy ranch.
              I hate to burst your bubble... I really do. I want all of us to have those paid off ranches, haha. But...

Ripple could never possibly make it to $400.

There are 38 Billion in circulation. If each one made it to $400 then the market cap of Ripple alone would be 15.2 Trillion dollars. It's not feasible.
              $8 per ripple? MAYBE possible someday. I wouldn't hold my breath though.

Comment

Originally posted by 8mpg View Post
                Anyone care to share why they are investing in what? I went ripple because it seems to be backed by companies and I can see the advantage of moving money throughout the world without a middle man.

I may invest in some cheap one just for fun. Something I can just buy 10-20k of it.
                for long term, I research the coin as much as I can. YouTube, forums, website, whitepapers, & dev team and if the coin has a practical use.

for short term I research social media and see what coin is getting exposure and any new press/news releases. I jump on for ride and dump as soon as I think its time.

Comment

Looks like bittrex will still not take new subscribers

Comment

Originally posted by In-Yo-Grill View Post
                    Sooo, ETH is the way to go my friends. I just sent some ETH to Bittrex and it only cost me.....wait for it....DRUM ROLL PLEASE...

.65cents

Sent from where?

Skinny

Comment

Originally posted by Chad_E View Post
                      I have absolutely nothing against ripple, but to think it will hit $300/per is completely unrealistic based on market cap. If it were to equal bitcoin which would be a huge achievement, it would only get to around $3.50/per. Don't get me wrong, that would be fantastic, but it will "never" get to $300.
                      I'll just file this screen cap away for later

Comment

there is a minimum price in bitcoins that you can purchase. i believe it's around 4500 coins.

Originally posted by Skinny View Post

Skinny

Comment

Yall are making a lot of assumptions about Ripple, the market cap doesn't matter, they can lock up XRP, token burn - market penetration can far surpass what is expected - etc., there's a lot that can change.

Comment

So don't buy Ripple?

Buy Tron, Iota, Cardono....

Comment

Originally posted by shotgunwilly View Post
                              I hate to burst your bubble... I really do. I want all of us to have those paid off ranches, haha. But...

Ripple could never possibly make it to $400.

There are 38 Billion in circulation. If each one made it to $400 then the market cap of Ripple alone would be 15.2 Trillion dollars. It's not feasible.
                              $8 per ripple? MAYBE possible someday. I wouldn't hold my breath though.
                              I'm hoping for 5 before i dump...but if you think 8... i like 8 better
                              thats a nice chunk of change for very little investment

Comment

I can't get verified on GDAX......fml.

Comment

Working...
                                X