ASA Shoot at Clifton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ASA Shoot at Clifton

Needing info on the asa shoot on the 23rd and 24th, I'd like to bring myself and my family,but the wife won't leave the dog at home, so can I bring my dog,he is well behaved.Any input is appreciated.

I can't say for sure, but I don't think it would be a problem.
    Arrowsmith will probably see this and give you an answer.

Comment

We want the whole family to come. Your dog is welcome. We will see you in Clifton !!!!!

Comment

ASA Shoot in Clifton

Appreciate the responses,I need a little info on how to get to the Clifton shoot,I went to their web sight and there is'nt any directions.Any I can get would be helpful.

Comment

Originally posted by kennyelp View Post
          Appreciate the responses,I need a little info on how to get to the Clifton shoot,I went to their web sight and there is'nt any directions.Any I can get would be helpful.
          Kenny the directions are on the site under club info, point at club info and slide on the tool bar to directions. It also states in the range rules no pets allowed. Sorry.
          Last edited by Dr. D; 02-12-2008, 12:16 PM.

Comment

Here are the Range Rules for the Clifton Archery Club:

RANGE RULES - These Rules apply to all members, guests, and visitors.

1. Children under 17 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or responsible adult.

2. Broadheads and firearms are not allowed on the range at any time.

3. Absolutely no sky drawing. Bows must be drawn down range towards the target.

4. No alcoholic beverages may be carried on or consumed on the range at any time.

5. Before firing an arrow be sure the area behind and around the target is clear of all living creatures and objects that could be endangered.

6. If you must look for a lost arrow place your bow in front of the target so others will know you are behind the target. You may not hold up the group following you searching for lost arrows; However, if there are no shooters following and you must look for an arrow, you may do so.

7. Hunting or shooting at any living creature is not allowed on the range or property at any time.

8. At the practice range shoot only from the marked static line and only at the target in front of you. Do not shoot across other lanes.

9. Wait until all arrows have been shot before going down range to pull your arrows.

10. No glass containers.

11. No open fires.

12. Be considerate of other shooters and guests.

13. Treat the property with respect. Vandalism and theft will be prosecuted.

14. Always think and shoot safely. Let everyone have fun.

15. There are women and children participating at our events. Vulgar or profane behavior will not be tolerated.

16. No rangefinders allowed at competitive events

17. Cameras and/or video cameras are welcome

18. Spectators and friends are welcome. Please leave pets at home.

Comment

Working...
            X