***Cabelas Champion generator**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone have the 3500/4375 Cabelas Champion Blackout generator? What's your thought and experience. It's on sale for $279 from $479. I'm needing a generator for my camper and this will run it.

Bought one for my sister, she's only used it 2x this pst winter for her garage fridge when they were snowed in for a week each time. Had no issues but also not a ton of use I think it was about 8-10hr at a time

Comment

Is it made by champion?? If so they make a reliable generator. How big is your camper? 30a 120v you will be fine. Should get 12-14hr on a tank. Change the oil every weekend of use.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Had one for my travel trailer. Worked well, not too noisy, and not bad fuel consumption. Always started on first pull. I always switched off fuel and ran carburetor dry.

Comment

We ran one on a fence crew for years, it was a very reliable piece. I'd buy another one.

Comment

I have one not sure in the size I think it's a 3500 unit it runs great always starts when needed

Comment

Can't go wrong for price. I have had a couple over the years and no complaints.

Comment

[QUOTE=FLASH_OUTDOORS;12645752]Is it made by champion?? If so they make a reliable generator. How big is your camper? 30a 120v you will be fine. Should get 12-14hr on a tank.

Change the oil every weekend of use and it will love you long time!

X2

This will be the best $300 you have spent in a long time. Always starts on 2nd crank with choke on. Get the wheel kit also. Used mine for 3 years until I got power and still have unit. Great for hurricane season cause it sips gas when you can't find gas.

Comment

I've got one. I use it for my TT when I don't have power availible. It's got close to 200 or so hours on it. No issues so far. I found mine at cabelas too. I paid a similar price for mine. They put them in sale like that every now and then. It's a worthwhile buy IMO.

Comment

I have the outdoorsman model which is a little larger. It's been used pretty hard this year with several 3-4 day trips of non stop use. It's been flawless.....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Comment

It has been a good machine in my IMO, bought for use at deer lease and never had an issue.

Comment

Online sale or in store? Fort Worth or Allen. In the market for a generator myself. Thanks.

Comment

I saw the Cabelas add - shows unit with wheel kit installed. Wheel kit is worth $40. $279 is a great deal especially if it has a 30amp rv recepticle

Comment

I have a champion 4000/3500 that is going on 3 yrs old and we run it at the lease all the time for multiple days. Runs our camper fine. Change the oil the frequently and it will last.

Comment

I don't see it online anymore...must have sold them all.

Comment

Working...
                              X