X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 160class View Post
    I was wondering the same thing! No one has edited anything that I saw ha

And it's been a bit one sided because most of the Ag fans that usually run their mouths haven't been allowed in or haven't found it. I'm excited for the season, don't know if the Ags will be any good but football season and hunting season are almost here!
    I meant he other way. No disrespect to the Aggies but we are in different conferences and don't play anymore. Texas' war is with OU and other teams on their schedule. It didn't bother me one bit when the Ags beat Bama and thrashed OU.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
      I meant he other way. No disrespect to the Aggies but we are in different conferences and don't play anymore. Texas' war is with OU and other teams on their schedule. It didn't bother me one bit when the Ags beat Bama and thrashed OU.
      Oh I gotcha, I thought you were talking about the thread typical Aggie & UT bickering wars and a couple of people missing!

Comment

looks like the ags are still picking up recruits even with the coach on the hot seat.

I believe the season will be determined by the offensive line play. Got couple good running backs and a more accurate qb whichever wins the job. Just will need to give him time in the pocket. Hoping the defense will be better overall and maybe not so focused on rushing the passer.

Comment

injury reports are starting to rear their ugly head. Ou lost a WR (Basquine) for the year. Texas has a few minor dings.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
            injury reports are starting to rear their ugly head. Ou lost a WR (Basquine) for the year. Texas has a few minor dings.
            Yeah he was a walk on that earned a scholarship and was a decent WR.

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
              Yeah he was a walk on that earned a scholarship and was a decent WR.
              2nd leading WR a year ago?

Comment

Originally posted by bdchorn View Post

Comment

Rooms booked in Austin for opener against Maryland...Super Pumped, ready to drink a cold on at Scholz....

Comment

Originally posted by 160class View Post
                    Oh I gotcha, I thought you were talking about the thread typical Aggie & UT bickering wars and a couple of people missing!
                    Looks like the one flappin his gums is.......you.

Worry about you, we'll worry about stirrin up the threads when it's time.

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post

Woo hoo, football season is almost here!

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post

And he's back!

Comment

Hook 'Em HORNS!!

Comment

Originally posted by bdchorn View Post
                            Basquine was the team's leading returner among its receivers (tight end Mark Andrews caught 31 passes for 489 yards and seven touchdowns) with 20 receptions for 265 yards and two scores.

It's a significant hit.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                              Basquine was the team's leading returner among its receivers (tight end Mark Andrews caught 31 passes for 489 yards and seven touchdowns) with 20 receptions for 265 yards and two scores.

It's a significant hit.
                              Thought so

Comment

You have to let the pot heat up a bit before you stir it.

Comment

Working...
                                X