No announcement yet.

What gun did you buy today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Picked up a Savage FV-SR .22LR yesterday. I have no idea why I have been wanting for a bolt .22, when I already have a tricked out 10/22, MKIII, and .22 conversion kit for my AR. It is an illness.

Comment

My SIG P938 bought it last week but the N82 tactical holster came in today. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0179.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	94.7 KB
ID:	24260949

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Stickers View Post
        I have a solid Remington 700 ADL in 222 as trade bait for 308 or 44 puma .....interested ????
        The offer is appreciated, but the Puma's finish is pretty rough, making it a dedicated truck gun/foul weather gun. The 308 was sold awhile ago....the 222 would've been fun to kick around though.

To add to the post, no new guns as of yet, but am trying to find a 35 Whelen Encore barrel and a 7mm08 Encore barrel.....got a scope in the safe itching for a 7mm08 barrel, and need to find one for the Whelen barrel

Comment

After much Searching for this gun I finally Found and Bought A. Winchester Model 70 Featherweight SS 300 WSM with a wood stock. And topped it with a 4x12x50 Swaro.

Comment

Heck of a set up!

Originally posted by LittleDanny View Post
            After much Searching for this gun I finally Found and Bought A. Winchester Model 70 Featherweight SS 300 WSM with a wood stock. And topped it with a 4x12x50 Swaro.
            Dream Gun, awesome

Comment

I am glad this is not a "for sale" thread

Comment

You got pics or what?

Comment

I can get them I just don't know how to post them.

Comment

I picked up 500 rounds of 9mm ammo earlier this week. However, I don't own a gun to shoot it in. So, naturally, I had to buy a new pistol or it would all go to waste. Today I won an auction for a 9mm Smith & Wesson M&P Shield that I'll be using for a concealed weapon. I should have it by the end of this week.

Comment

Finally got mine setup
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1383523173.725938.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	61.8 KB
ID:	24261107

Comment

Remington 700 with 5R rifling in 300 Win Mag. Put a Vortex Viper 6.5-20x50mm scope on it. Pleased with the performance so far. Still working up a load for it, but it will shoot Barnes factory ammo <1" at 100yds.

Comment

Originally posted by Keith View Post
                          I picked up 500 rounds of 9mm ammo earlier this week. However, I don't own a gun to shoot it in. So, naturally, I had to buy a new pistol or it would all go to waste. Today I won an auction for a 9mm Smith & Wesson M&P Shield that I'll be using for a concealed weapon. I should have it by the end of this week.

I think I am going to buy some ammo for something that I don't have!

Comment

I can get them I just don't know how to post them.
                            If you want ill post em for ya...936six15sixty109

Comment

Originally posted by JSF View Post
                              If you want ill post em for ya...936six15sixty109
                              okay on the way Thanks

Comment

okay on the way Thanks
                                here's your rifle :thumbup:

Comment

Working...
                                X