Friend has gone missing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Friend has gone missing

A good friend of mine has possibly gone missing. Appears he took cash out yesterday morning but did not take phone or I’d with him. His coworkers stated that he might have been looking for a place to go hiking and was interested in a remote area. If anyone is out on the trails or going out soon please keep an eye out for him. I will post a few pictures of the missing persons post. I will post updates as I get them but right now there is not much info to go off of. Hoping he just went for a hike and forgot his stuff. Might have even gone out of state.
    Attached Files

Praying

Comment

Prayers sent!

Comment

I hope and pray he's ok and this wasn't foul play

Comment

Prayers up for a safe return.

Comment

Prayers Sent

Comment

Prayers for your friend.

Comment

Any idea what trails he might go to?

Comment

Originally posted by stinkbelly View Post
                  Any idea what trails he might go to?
                  Right now we don’t have much of an idea. He’s coworkers said he was thinking about going somewhere remote and maybe even out of state. That left us with not much to go off of. Figured I would get the info out to as many as I could to see if it could help. We are hoping he went for a hike and just forgot his stuff but that’s not like him.

Comment

Makes me curious if he ever mentioned New Mexico. The higher elevation areas are very popular this time of year. I knew of one guy that went to a part of NM like that by himself to get away. His car got stuck and ended up getting lost while on foot.

Comment

She might think about trying to tracing his phone, web history and Tolltag.

Comment

Originally posted by yaqui View Post
                        She might think about trying to tracing his phone, web history and Tolltag.
                        Phone was at the house. I will mention to the about the toll tag and web history.

Comment

Btw thank you everyone for the thoughts, prayers, and helpful ideas.

Comment

Prayers up

Comment

Any history of bi-polar or other mental disorder? My wife’s step dad has a son that would just disappear, he would eventually get a call from a pay phone in California or other state and it would be John

Comment

Working...
                              X