Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which suppressor

Which suppressor and why?

Will live mainly on a 300BO pistol for home and truck use but will also be used on 556 and 6.8SPC hunting guns.

I like my SDN6 and my Silencerco Saker762. If I didn’t have either of those I’d look hard at the Silencerco Omega and there are a few of the lesser name brands that have gotten my attention recently. The big reason I have the Saker is to shoot 300RUM through it

Comment

TBAC Ultra 7

Comment

Dead air sandman series u pick which one. Done

Comment

Deadair S or K
          Omega
          Rugged Razor
          Crux Ark30
          Gemtech One

Search tool and you’ll find many more options also

Comment

Suppressed Armament Systems Reaper MX works great.

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
              Deadair S or K
              Omega
              Rugged Razor
              Crux Ark30
              Gemtech One

Search tool and you’ll find many more options also
              Yes, search will turn up lots and lots of options. What I was hoping for was some experience based opinions based on sound, weight, durability cost etc

Comment

Silencer co omega is all you need to look at

Comment

I'm happy with the AAC 762 -SD. On and off AR's and Ruger American Ranchs.
                  Shooting both 300BO and .223. Subs and Supers.

Comment

Another vote for the Silencerco Omega 300. Very versatile - change out end plates to go from 5/8 x 24 (30 cal) to 1/2 x 28 (556). Also one of the lightest 30 cal suppressors on the market, being largely of titanium construction.

Comment

I have several different ones. I like the sound through the SDN6 but it is heavy. Out of all I have used and own, the Omega is probably the best all-around as it relates to sound, weight and length.

Comment

Originally posted by Dejashoot View Post
                        I have several different ones. I like the sound through the SDN6 but it is heavy. Out of all I have used and own, the Omega is probably the best all-around as it relates to sound, weight and length.

Originally posted by Ray McGaughey View Post
                        Another vote for the Silencerco Omega 300. Very versatile - change out end plates to go from 5/8 x 24 (30 cal) to 1/2 x 28 (556). Also one of the lightest 30 cal suppressors on the market, being largely of titanium construction.

Good info. Thanks!

Comment

Brent, I have a SDN6 also. I shoot it on a 300 BO (AR) and a .556 (bolt gun) and have been happy. They have come down a little since I bought mine. Youre more than welcome to shoot/hear it on both

Comment

I have a Silencerco Specwar 7.62 and love it. It is a little on the heavy side, but it is super quiet. 300bo subs in it is whisper quiet.

Comment

Which suppressor

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                              Brent, I have a SDN6 also. I shoot it on a 300 BO (AR) and a .556 (bolt gun) and have been happy. They have come down a little since I bought mine. Youre more than welcome to shoot/hear it on both

Awesome.

Just add me as a trustee and drop them off at the house. I will let you know when I’m done evaluating [emoji6]

Comment

Working...
                              X