Carbon Express new red streak

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Carbon Express new red streak

Does anyone shoot these? Looking at getting them for my Z7. pros/cons please. also the matthews edition?

Originally posted by toby.cook78 View Post
    Does anyone shoot these? Looking at getting them for my Z7. pros/cons please. also the matthews edition?

Are u talking about the maxima red? Ive got some maxima red. Saw the reds in lost camo at on target today. They looked sweet!

Comment

Yes I am. They come out with some new ones. Just wondering weather they are as good as the blue streaks.

Comment

Originally posted by toby.cook78 View Post
        Yes I am. They come out with some new ones. Just wondering weather they are as good as the blue streaks.

Havent shot blue streaks, reds are a little heavier.

Comment

No complaints from my blue streaks.

Comment

Any of CE top end arrows are top notch.

Comment

I shoot the blue streak and my buddy shoots the reds they are both equally good arrows as long as they say carbon express there all good and you should also look at the mayhems I have got a few pigs with those the are very strong and fast

Comment

I've shot the Mayhems for the last two seasons and they have worked great! A little bit cheaper than the Reds/Blues and work great!

Comment

Reds are a very stiff spine im dead on with tight groups out to 60. Love mine ill never shoot a different arrow. I lost 20fps by changing to them from the gt5575 but accuracy is way better.

Comment

Working...
                  X