lets talk fixed broadheads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lets talk fixed broadheads

I have been thinking about going back to a fixed blade broadhead. I have used the Rage and the Swacker for several years and although I have had some good success with them, I have also been disappointed a couple times too. I have used the slick tricks and really like them and I still keep a couple in my case. Im just wanting to see what everyone is using. Im needing something for deer and turkey. A good combo head.

I use, various different versions of the Slick Tricks. Grizzly tricks & Viper Tricks. I liked them all.

Comment

I have always been a fan of the 3 blade green 100g muzzys. For the price they are great but the slick tricks are great. Got off the shwackers a couple yrs ago after not finding a deer. The arrow didn't exit so there wasn't much blood. So I am thinking 2 big holes are better than one but the ones I did get there was a lot of blood.

Comment

stopped using rage a while back.. Me and the wife have slick tricks, ramcats, and now some deadringer 3 blades and hybrid grimreapers.

Comment

I'm rocking the ramcats. I turn the blades backwards for turkeys. Works great.

Comment

I have looked at the ramcats online but need to see in person. I do like the look of them

Comment

Ramcats!

Comment

Buzzcut

Comment

100 grain, 3 blade Muzzy

Comment

Anyone have good experiences with DRTs?

Comment

Muzzys, 3 - blade - 100 grain.........

Comment

Magnus stingers with bleeders. Been great to me for many years.

Comment

Ill be rocking this 125gr QAD Exodus this season with Ramcats as a second option

Comment

If your going to shoot a muzzy do yourself a favor and get the trocars. They are the best muzzy out right imo. I will put then against any fixed blade as far as flight toughness and penetration wise. I have this broadhead inflict tons of damage and short blood trails with bows from 45 pounds up to 61

Comment

Ramcat's are amazing and I have shot tons of different animals with them I also really like the barbed exodus.... I don't know that I love the idea of barbed but I believe the design to be amazing...

Comment

Working...
                              X