Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronnie Satterfield (RSatt)~Prayer Warriors Rally!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From Ronnie's daughter just now:

Thank you for all your wonderful comments about my precious daddy! He is one of a kind and I am totally broken hearted and gonna be lost without him. He has not passed yet, we were thinking it was gonna be early this morning but we forgot that he likes to be the boss and he is still holding on!
    Last edited by Brazos Hunter; 06-04-2015, 12:01 PM.

Comment

Still praying for you, Ronnie! Love ya, brother!!

Comment

God bless you brother and your whole family. Prayers sent out and up

Comment

Just Black Awful

Comment

God bless Ronnie, his family and friends.

Comment

My wife and I were the first ones from TBH that Ronnie met. He stopped by our house and picked up something for a TBH Express to be dropped off somewhere between NE Texas and his lease in south Texas. I've long ago forgotten what was picked up, or exactly where it was going, but I will always remember the man that we met that day and I am happy to call him a friend. God bless, my friend. There's a lot of good folks around here, but you are one of the best.

Comment

Dang,,,,,, RIP Ronnie, enjoyed the time spent with you, wish it were more. Not only TBH ,but the entire world, is losing a great person today,,,,,,
                Save a hunting spot and a beer for us when we get there, I am sure there are lots of good folks up there...

Not embarrassed to say I teared up reading / writing this....
                Last edited by Aggiebow88; 06-04-2015, 12:43 PM.

Comment

Did Ronnie pass? I saw a post on FB and commented on it then noticed a family member is commenting on each TBH person who posts that he has actually not passed away? Just a FYI because TBH'ers are going over there and posting on his FB page and the family posts on each one that he has not passed.

Comment

One of the best. I will miss you buddy.

Thoughts and prayers with the family.

Comment

Prayers continue for a gentle man who I will always know as Woody. Sounds like God is calling up another bow hunter to do some scouting for this upcoming season. I know you will be fine my friend because God is holding your hand.
                      Prayers for Ronnie's family during these difficult times may you find comfort in God and feel the heart felt wishes from his second family. Save a hunt for me Woody!

Comment

Prayers for Ronnie and the Satterfield family.

Comment

Prayers for you and your family! Lotta good folks from here to join you around the heavenly campfire! Please grab them and SWIG one for us as we will for y'all!

Comment

Originally posted by flufster View Post
                            Did Ronnie pass? I saw a post on FB and commented on it then noticed a family member is commenting on each TBH person who posts that he has actually not passed away? Just a FYI because TBH'ers are going over there and posting on his FB page and the family posts on each one that he has not passed.
                            Looking at Dena's post, they expect him to pass at any time,,,

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Aggiebow88 View Post
                                Looking at Dena's post, they expect him to pass at any time,,,
                                Well we should probably wait on posting to his Facebook Page. I think it is upsetting the family....Just my thoughts

Comment

Working...
                                X