No announcement yet.

Found a Floor Safe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In other news, I had grilled chicken and mixed vegetables for lunch. Solid pairing.

Comment

op take your time kinda hope you get it open and just post a really blurry picture just to see how many people lose there minds

Comment

Is this really the conclusion to this thread? A hoax?

Comment

Originally posted by texasdeerhunter View Post
          warrington never posted any follow up info so who knows.

Comment

Originally posted by texasdeerhunter View Post
            Naw, its been 2 hours since the hoax rumor was started. If it was true, our gs detectives would have full details by now

Comment

miss a few days on TBH, glad i didnt miss the reveal! The suspense is killing me just going through the comments. In for updates

Comment

I wonder if that’s where they put all of those Blackstone griddles we bought a few months back?

Comment

in for hoax or booty

Comment

Plot twist: warrington is actually the OP and is saying it is a hoax because he has it open and found something good that he doesn’t want known.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                      link?
                      just kidding

Comment

thought I would stir the pot just to get people wound up

Comment

Originally posted by warrington View Post

You write for GOT?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by warrington View Post
                            Thats a pretty RICHARD thing to do. Op may abandon the thread after some of this behavior.

Comment

Don't let this distract you from the fact that in 1966, Al Bundy scored four touchdowns in a single game while playing for the Polk High School Panthers in the 1966 city championship game versus Andrew Johnson High School, including the game-winning touchdown in the final seconds against his old nemesis, "Spare Tire" Dixon.

Comment

I sure hope the OP has quit his job and is attempting to crack this safe day and night.

Comment

Working...
                                X