No announcement yet.

String Tracker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm a buy in quantity guy and I gaven't had to buy any for years now. PM Bisch as he has bought some recently or wait until he sees this.

Comment

Used them years ago, they had a real fine string that was very limp and didn't seem to bother the shot until it was past decent recurve range.

Comment

I just ordered some from this website:

turkeyhuntingsecrets.com

Bisch

Comment

Ben, I only used a string tracker a few times one season many years ago.

The one I got was used, and the string was very old.

Just as with your experience, I could not get satisfactory arrow flight, and the noise was horrible. I bought a new spool of string & it immediately solved the problems.

I don't remember the spool size of the new string, but it was white, very light weight, and limber. Reminded me of the string material we used to call angel hair. It was very strong, but would fuzz up real easily. The fuzzing only happened when it was being dragged around stuff, and didn't matter anyway because you never reuse shot string. The fuzzing also made it easier to see at times.

Anyway - bottom line is, I bet it'll work great for you with new string.

Rick

Comment

Yes Sir, I am in search of some new string... I thought about just mailing this rascal to Clay.

Comment

PM sent, Ben!

Bisch

Comment

Originally posted by caughtandhobble View Post
                Yes Sir, I am in search of some new string... I thought about just mailing this rascal to Clay.
                Lol

Comment

String tracker are now made by Carbon Express the only size spool they have is the 17 lbs. I'll ad that to get best results you need to remove several 100 ft from a new spool to get it to feed out quite. 3rivers have a video on how to use them. Mine ca,e off the online big A store.

Comment

Working...
                  X