NFL Male Cheerleaders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smart View Post
    That's the best gif ever......and it aint close, that dude cracks me up!

Comment

Originally posted by Lungbustr View Post
      I hear the Cowboys are going to 50% male cheerleaders to appeal more to their fan base. They will still employ the half female cheerleaders to appeal to the other teams fans.

. Still not watching myself. Yall enjoy the dude cheerleaders

Weak.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
        I am going to stop talking anything Texas A&M on this board. There obviously is zero knowledge of the school from most on here. Yes, throughout history, many of the yell leaders have been members of the Corps of Cadets, and believe it or not, many of those Corps of Cadet members have gone on to serve this country and fight for your freedom...

Comment

I hope the NFL doesn't make them wear the same outfit like the women cheerleaders.
          Never know...

Comment

[quote=44mAG;13536084]I am going to stop talking anything Texas A&M on this board. There obviously is zero knowledge of the school from most on here. Yes, throughout history, many of the yell leaders have been members of the Corps of Cadets, and believe it or not, many of those Corps of Cadet members have gone on to serve this country and fight for your freedom

That may be the case, but how many of these male cheerleaders have?

Ok. I think this was about the male cheerleaders and not a jab at A&M
            Last edited by AntlerCollector; 08-08-2018, 12:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 44mAG View Post
              I am going to stop talking anything Texas A&M on this board. There obviously is zero knowledge of the school from most on here. Yes, throughout history, many of the yell leaders have been members of the Corps of Cadets, and believe it or not, many of those Corps of Cadet members have gone on to serve this country and fight for your freedom...

I'm gonna suggest that the percentile is pretty low....especially the last 30-40 years worth.

There is also the General Patton urban legend quote that gets thrown around like it is the truth...

"Give me army full of West Pointers, and I will win a battle. Give me a handful of Aggies, and I will win a war."

Comment

Originally posted by 44mAG View Post
                But they were funny boots and grab their pee pees in unison...….

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                  That may be the case, but how many of these male cheerleaders have?
                  Exactly, that was the point of my original post.

Comment

Originally posted by JANKEII View Post
                    Oh it be.

Just when I was interested in watching the Cowboys to see if Bo Scarbrough would have a good rookie season.

Comment

So how ironic is it that the team these guys are cheering for are the "Rams"..

Comment

Many former Yell Leaders have celebrated incredible career milestones and personal successes, such as:
                        •The late Dr. James H. “Red” Duke Jr. ’50: Famed trauma surgeon and medical educator at The University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston and Memorial Hermann-Texas Medical Center
                        •Rick Perry ’72: United States Secretary of Energy; 47th Texas Governor
                        •Ronnie McDonald ’93: Bastrop County’s first African-American judge, and at 27, the youngest in Texas history

Comment

Wow!!! Just another reason not to watch these fools.
                          I never watched brokeback mountain either

Just not my thing

Comment

Originally posted by McLovin View Post
                            Many former Yell Leaders have celebrated incredible career milestones and personal successes, such as:
                            •The late Dr. James H. “Red” Duke Jr. ’50: Famed trauma surgeon and medical educator at The University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston and Memorial Hermann-Texas Medical Center
                            •Rick Perry ’72: United States Secretary of Energy; 47th Texas Governor
                            •Ronnie McDonald ’93: Bastrop County’s first African-American judge, and at 27, the youngest in Texas history
                            So 3...and one is Rick Perry?

I'm not gonna talk down about anyone's side here, but it's important to remember that all universities have those who go in the military, and go on to contribute greatly. Moreso those with ROTC programs, naturally.

Nevermind all that though, lets hear some more BS about the Cowboys from the fans of the expansion team in Houston.

Comment

Cowboys fans should be happy about this ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by 44mag View Post
                                i am going to stop talking anything texas a&m on this board. There obviously is zero knowledge of the school from most on here. Yes, throughout history, many of the yell leaders have been members of the corps of cadets, and believe it or not, many of those corps of cadet members have gone on to serve this country and fight for your freedom...and many of our graduates need to get their sarcasm and funny bone calibrated
                                fify

Comment

Working...
                                X