Grunt style

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grunt style

Im a veteran but i dont wear the stuff. Might as well be Tapout or american fighter for me. Seems like the guy got done wrong. Hate to hear it.

I agree with your sentiments regarding the clothing style, its for DB's and patch wearing 3%'ers. To me it sounds like he chose to take on a partner, and probably got outed because he couldn't meet their expectations of performance. Unless I'm missing something, it was his choice to take on an investor, and therefore he should have known the risk. I wish him the best, but don't see why he rates a gofundme account.

Comment

Originally posted by oneisnone View Post
      To me it sounds like he chose to take on a partner, and probably got outed because he couldn't meet their expectations of performance. Unless I'm missing something, it was his choice to take on an investor, and therefore he should have known the risk. I wish him the best, but don't see why he rates a gofundme account.
      Kind of what I got out of the article

I don't own any of that brand of clothing but have thought it was veteran owned and would have been the only reason I bought any of it.

Comment

I have purchased merchandise from them. Quality wasn't bad. But, dang the emails and advertisements never slow down!

Comment

Originally posted by oneisnone View Post
          I agree with your sentiments regarding the clothing style, its for DB's and patch wearing 3%'ers. To me it sounds like he chose to take on a partner, and probably got outed because he couldn't meet their expectations of performance. Unless I'm missing something, it was his choice to take on an investor, and therefore he should have known the risk. I wish him the best, but don't see why he rates a gofundme account.
          I'm serving and love the various VET shirts, but sounds like he made some poor business choices....If you have a company with $100million in sales and you lost it...you screwed up. I wish him and his family the best...but this doesn't sound like good choices.

Comment

Working...
          X