Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DPElite View Post

Having a welcome back cerveza with Eddie [emoji16]

Kicking it with these 2 HoDayPens on the side of the road [emoji41][emoji1303]

Downtown getting the boots shined up drinking a margarita enjoying the piece and quiet [emoji41]

I love it down there!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lmao #worried

Comment

Originally posted by dstrong View Post
      This just in...... BREAKING NEWS...... they don’t look too scared [emoji33] [emoji51][emoji23]

[emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by BillyloMexico View Post

Those Mexican Authorities are scary!!! Lol

Yeah they scare the shiz out of me dawg!!

Comment

My $0.02.

Be safe you all but IMO some of you are lying you don't get nervous crossing the border and might think some **** can happen.

Just being honest on what I have seen. Yes big cities all over the USA have crap areas.

But MEXICO is different. No rules.

Be careful all of you.

Comment

Originally posted by topduarte View Post
            My $0.02.

Be safe you all but IMO some of you are lying you don't get nervous crossing the border and might think some **** can happen.

Just being honest on what I have seen. Yes big cities all over the USA have crap areas.

Be careful all of you.

No rules? Guess season opens tomorrow boys and tags...who needs tags?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post

Bam!!! Walk off Mic Drop [emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by topduarte View Post
                  My $0.02.

Be careful all of you.
                  I used to have this debate with MANY of friends, family, co-workers, customers, etc. about hunting Mexico. I would always argue the same things with them over, and over...Why argue it? Over the years, I’ve now learned to tell them all the horror stories they “want” to hear, so it’ll keep them out of Mexico. More places to hunt for us!

Comment

thanks for the pep talk Poptart

Comment

Originally posted by MexHunter7STW View Post
                      I used to have this debate with MANY of friends, family, co-workers, customers, etc. about hunting Mexico. I would always argue the same things with them over, and over...Why argue it? Over the years, I’ve now learned to tell them all the horror stories they “want” to hear, so it’ll keep them out of Mexico. More places to hunt for us!

Lol 100%

Comment

Originally posted by MexHunter7STW View Post
                        I hope everyone stays terrified it keeps cost down, I wouldn't even debate it on this site, remember loose lips sink ships...

Comment

Old Mexico 2018-2019

Originally posted by dstrong View Post
                          This just in...... BREAKING NEWS...... they don’t look too scared [emoji33] [emoji51][emoji23]

I just go for the cheap beer.

Comment

Everything looked green! We don’t depend on water out of the tanks regardless but I hope to get them full to shoot a few duck limits when the pup gets restless in the deer blinds.

Comment

Originally posted by jamyndavis View Post

Everything looked green! We don’t depend on water out of the tanks regardless but I hope to get them full to shoot a few duck limits when the pup gets restless in the deer blinds.

Nice pics. Sure looks green there.

Comment

Question has anyone leased and stayed a ranch by themselves? I will be this year and curious if anyone has any experience or things i should think about to pack or modify to make things easier. I will be moding a swing arm with winch to help load things in the truck any tips would be appreciated [emoji1303]

Comment

Working...
                                X