No Tresspassing signs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No Tresspassing signs

Do you put up No Trespassing signs on you property?

If so did you put them up because you suspected trespassers or just hoping to prevent them?

Both

Comment

I don't bother. If a guy is going to jump a fence then he already knows he is trespassing. A sign won't stop that.

Comment

Originally posted by froghunter View Post
        I don't bother. If a guy is going to jump a fence then he already knows he is trespassing. A sign won't stop that.
        True, but having it posted is a game changer when it comes to calling out LE when you catch someone on your place.

Comment

Signs and lots of purple paint on boundary trees and post's, no excuse

Comment

I noticed the last time I was out it seemed like all the neighbor properties had signs up. Could be i just noticed them for the first time.

Comment

In some parts of Texas a trespassing sign is the same as a welcome sign. It says "please come on in, there are things of value here and lots of animals to hunt and the stock tanks are full of big ol catfish"

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                In some parts of Texas a trespassing sign is the same as a welcome sign. It says "please come on in, there are things of value here and lots of animals to hunt and the stock tanks are full of big ol catfish"
                Thats what my brother said when I told him I was putting a lock on the gate.

Comment

Originally posted by stevieray54 View Post
                  Signs and lots of purple paint on boundary trees and post's, no excuse
                  This on my Ranch as well

Comment

Yes I do and as stated for both reasons. I have found putting them up with and 8' to 10' step ladders keeps them from getting stolen. I also do hunt with feeders and handcorn only since I have the time and live close to the lease now. Does cut down some on the stand poaching IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullersboy View Post
                      True, but having it posted is a game changer when it comes to calling out LE when you catch someone on your place.
                      This is main reason I do.

Comment

Have a place next to us he has a no trespass sign every 30 feet.
                        Saw him one day and asked him why ? He said so we would not cross his fence.
                        OK but why would we come onto his 53 acres when we have 1200.
                        He had no answer.

Comment

They always help when trying to press charges.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Comment

Yes, for both reasons, working so far for me.
                            Living on the place helps too.

Comment

Originally posted by froghunter View Post
                              Big mistake for prosecution purposes

Comment

Working...
                              X