Flatulence @ work ... bullying?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flatulence @ work ... bullying?

A new form of bully everyone will have to worry about ...
    Is this really a problem at anyone’s job?

An Australian appeals court on Friday ruled that repeated flatulence targeted at another individual wasn’t a form of bullying or assault.

Ha!!!
    He wouldn’t last a Day in the oilfield [emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Get a life!

Comment

stop putting poo particles in other peoples bodies then in the workplace thats what your doing who wants someones elses poo in their body

Comment

Originally posted by Bruiser View Post
          stop putting poo particles in other peoples bodies then in the workplace thats what your doing who wants someones elses poo in their body

WTH?

Comment

Hahaha!

Comment

Lighten up Francis.

We're still laughing about the directional blast one guy ripped off at another in yesterdays morning meeting.

Comment

It really depends on the atmosphere if farting is accepted. In a closed office at a meeting...Nope hold it or excuse yourself.
                Letting one loose while your buddy is putting air in his tire...Blast on Wayne!
                Some people are very offended with farts, but then again. The term Snowflake comes to mind. One should use some judgement when discharging farts in public or at work.

Comment

Originally posted by Slick8 View Post
                  Lighten up Francis.

We're still laughing about the directional blast one guy ripped off at another in yesterdays morning meeting.

Yes a Co-worker tried to step up his game yesterday and sneak one out at our morning meeting. Pushed a little hard I guess, and it sounded like a tanker in the ship channel with Sea fog rolling in. What added to the Humor is our Parts person, a young women was still attending the meeting. This embarrassed him even more and just added to the humor. We were crying we were laughing so hard. Still chuckling today as I am writing this.

My wife just doesn't get the humor.

Last edited by Physhstyx; 03-30-2019, 07:43 AM.

Comment

Now we is having a discussion on breaking wind on TBH.

I was at the drug store one time and some poor old gal was telling the pill counting guy she had the winds something fierce and needed a pill to make them stop. I’m fairly certain she eased a fart out at the counter , cause it stank. I do believe her refrigerator was broke cause everthang she been eating was rotten, I ain’t never did smell a fart like that before.

I always thought women folk never farted

Comment

Crop dusting or leaving a nasty one in an empty office you know someone will be soon returning to are some of the last fun things you can do at work anymore.

Comment

I used to enjoy crop dusting the youngsters in my office but playing it as if unintended. Good times

Comment

I forgot to add...My youngest son Michael thought until he was about 9...
                          if you pulled ANYONES finger you could make them fart
                          We had fun with it in this house. Bless my wife.

Comment

Originally posted by TransPecos View Post
                            Crop dusting or leaving a nasty one in an empty office you know someone will be soon returning to are some of the last fun things you can do at work anymore.
                            Leave one in an elevator as you are getting off. It'll linger in there with the doors closed.

Comment

Women are the worst.

I work at a school. Walk in a teacher's restroom the morning after there was a margarita night with the girls. Oooo weee

Comment

Working...
                              X